Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
eta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Cool

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i don't care about the boring YOSPOS game, op.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It should be fun to fly rocket ships in space but instead it takes a hundred hours of YouTube tutorials to figure out how to make your tiny dot on the space map get into low orbit. I don't like it

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn3VJFQrKEE

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

It should be fun to fly rocket ships in space but instead it takes a hundred hours of YouTube tutorials to figure out how to make your tiny dot on the space map get into low orbit. I don't like it

do they still not have a tutorial? lmao

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
expected oo bienis, was pleasantly surprised

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i;ve never watched a tutorial for this game, and it's pretty fun. in fact all of the youtube tutorials these days are out of date because they gave the game actual aerodynamics so its really easy to spin rockets out of control and poo poo.

you don't need a degree in orbital mechanics to play it, you dont even need an equation. the game draws pretty lines for you and everything. all you gotta do is watch and build a good rocket p much

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
This game has the Minions from Despicable Me in it.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Kerbals are the YOSPOS version of Minions.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Instead of watching youtube tutorials, why not play the game, and use trial and error to figure things out?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Sir AIDS posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i watched a bunch of funny videos like the basketball station but i aint spending 3 hours to learn how to make a human being rocket

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Sir AIDS posted:

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Here's a video about space:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhRNO6EZmRA

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

zen death robot posted:

you'd probably be a natural at making those

Lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sir AIDS posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

zen death robot posted:

you'd probably be a natural at making those

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I cant believe I paid 10-20 dollars for this God awful meme of a game.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

kerpal space program. you kick my dog.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

kerpal space program. you kick my dog.

i get the ref

e: wait no you said kick nvm I still get the entirely different ref but am not as much on board that i would have made this post in the first place

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Soral
May 30, 2009

LOL! :iamafag:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PleasingFungus posted:

Instead of watching youtube tutorials, why not play the game, and use trial and error to figure things out?

I've actually never watched a YouTube tutorial and played the game for about 20 minutes before giving up and playing Pillars of Eternity instead

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

The fun part in kerbal isn't properly going to space, it's making crazy contraptions and trying to make them fly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8TUus3CB48

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Sir AIDS posted:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Booourns posted:

The fun part in kerbal isn't properly going to space, it's making crazy contraptions and trying to make them fly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8TUus3CB48

fly away, tard

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

space is cool, rockets are cool

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Control Volume posted:

space is cool, rockets are cool

Rocket yourself back to GBS

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku posted:

Rocket yourself back to GBS

No need to tell us about tonight's plans

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

NickRoweFillea posted:

expected oo bienis, was pleasantly surprised

me 2 except dissapoint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

I've actually never watched a YouTube tutorial and played the game for about 20 minutes before giving up and playing Pillars of Eternity instead

Condolences, but, congratulations on your new av.

• Locked thread