Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Love this genderweird moonchild.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

littleorv posted:

Now that I've finished up at the gym it is time for me to watch all of the Anims based on the SMT franchise. Or sound euphonium.

Don't be like beef, watch UFOnium

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

WickedHate posted:

WickedHate jokes in general are cliche and no one is interested in them after everyone realized how hella cool she is.

Please become a weird gay beekeeper and blog about it

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

WickedHate posted:

Was the weird gay beekeeper thing meant insultingly because that wasn't me rolling with punches I actually did like that comment. :(

Nah beekeeping is a cool and good hobby.

If I want to watch Working!! can I jump straight into the second season? I've heard that one is the best.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I recently started reading If on a winter's night a traveler in Italian. I meant to pick up one of his short story collections but I was in a hurry at the train station so I have this complicated postmodern thing instead.I don't know Italian but I spent some time over there recently and I have a lovely dictionary app on my phone. So far I've read a page and a bit but it's a lot of fun. It reminds me of trying to read Finnegans Wake but easier.
I'm also gonna try reviving the corpse of the French knowledge from my first year of high school so I can pick up hard copies of Ultra Heaven. (also all that sexy french lit)

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
littleorv Gravity's Rainbow has something for every kind of anime fan

Why is this guy literally Buddha?

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

.jpg posted:

Citizen.... Lain

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

…those were two separate points whoops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Namtab posted:

I don't mean to judge you, but im into babes that look like and are adults, not 2 foot tall toddlers

Isn't that show about highschoolers?

• Locked thread