Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!
My wife and I have SUCKER tattooed on our heads in animal-legible ink. My wife found a tiny tiny kitten behind her place of work in a patch of brambles. Initially left him alone but after 4 hours or so mother cat never showed. She SMS'ed me a couple of pictures and I said Let's bring her home.

His name is Max. He's about three weeks old, definitely not weaned.

He was filthy, had fleas and has a pretty gunky eye, so we gave him a little bath and some antibiotic eye drops. Definitely didn't like the bath, but got him dried off and fed him a couple of eyedroppers of kitten milk. He's curled up asleep now. Definitely going to wait a few weeks before he gets introduced to everyone.

We haven't had a kitten/pup in a long time(all of ours were adult when found). I think we caught this one before he got too malnourished.

Farking Bastage fucked around with this message at 00:33 on May 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV1qaEudHpQ

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
Just dropping in to say that you're a super guy or gal for taking that pip of a kitten in. You seem to have done this before, though you say your pets were acquired when they were older.

Thanks for the pics and video, Max is adorable!

Anonybominous
Jun 30, 2012

Congrats on being adopted!

Seriously, that takes a lot of work, which you seem fully committed to in the best way. Good on you.

More gratuitous kitten pictures, please!

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
LOOK AT HIS TINY LITTLE EARS.

Anonybominous
Jun 30, 2012

Aww, tiny but fierce!

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

If you guys remember penny from about a year ago, here's her and daisy wanting to lick the baby

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Ring ring ring click whrrrrr this is max. I can't come to the phone right now because I am in a milk coma. Please leave your zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Disco Salmon
Jun 19, 2004
I am telling myself that I have enough cats.

I cannot bring home anymore cats. We have enough to live with at atm, and we cannot do anymore.... between food/vet/spoiling them rotten we are at our limit. But I see that tiny little fuzzball and I can think of is OMG I WANT THAT KITTEN!!!! :(

(and I do have SUCKER written across my forehead...that's how the others came here to live)

**Story**
Max reminds me of my long lost Gyspy girl. She was a one or two day old orphan kitten that was behind the place I worked at the time. There was a feral colony, and some mean fucker had run their truck or car through and killed a few of the cats...including her momma :( We think this happened on a Sunday...we were there Sat night late and didn't see anything till we got in the next day. So, we found the litter in the pool shed, and pulled out 5 tiny tiny babies not doing well at all. We took them to the vet and only 3 made it through the next day or so. I am lucky my boss was a sucker like me...she let me and 2 other people basically raise the kittens in the classroom till they were old enough to be on their own at home and not need complete hourly care. We had the whole class help us bottle feed them, and keep an eye on them, and at night we would take them home for feedings. Gypsy was an amazing kitty...I miss her still so much. She lived to be 11 years old, and was the sweetest kitty I ever met. I hope you guys have the same wonderful experience with little Max that I had with my ladycat.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Farking Bastage posted:

Ring ring ring click whrrrrr this is max. I can't come to the phone right now because I am in a milk coma. Please leave your zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Look at that fat little thing :3: Good kitty

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

He's gotten a LOT more active in the last 24 hours. Rambunctious even. I'll try to get video of it, but he wiggles his little ears while drinking his milk :3:

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

It looks like it's time to move him to the toddler box :3:

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Very pretty eyes.

Disco Salmon
Jun 19, 2004
My husband asked me to tell you to PLEASE stop posting adorable pics of said tiny kitten because all I do is SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE at them and tell him we need another kitten. He has the nerve to say 5 cats is enough in our house.

He asked me to do that, but, eh screw that. POST MOAR PICS!!

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Aww, he's tiny and adorable. Your dogs are nice too.

Also I approve of the name, my cat is black and called Max too. And he was a stray as well.

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Rawr kitty!!!
http://youtu.be/LecLACSobLM

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
oh come the gently caress on :kimchi:

Disco Salmon
Jun 19, 2004

oh dear god....

too much cute for one little kitty!!! I'm hoping you are not near Seattle because...i might have to come and smurgle all over his baby fuzz :)

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Kitten selfie? Just got back from kayaking in the gulf :)

Caught him cuddled up with Albert

I really hope he keeps that gray/black tabby marking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

I didn't think he could get out of the tub yet. I was wrong. Max is gone. I stepped on him. Off to cry for a month.

• Locked thread