Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Convergence is over! What the heck did it do to the DC universe?
Infinite Earths! Infinite possibilities! Multiverses all over the place with all your favorite characters from all your favorite DC eras partying down and having a blast, waiting to be plucked for all new stories, somehow!

quote:

http://comicbook.com/2015/05/27/decoding-convergence-with-jeff-king-the-finale/
Jeff King: Post-Convergence, every character that ever existed, in either Continuity or Canon, is now available to us as storytellers. You may not see them right away, but they are out there. And of course, when you get to the end of Convergence you understand that is more than meta, it is concrete as well.

What does that mean for this week's comics?
Not much yet! Superman still keeps his red undies on the inside...
...of his un-powered, no secret identity, motorcycle ridin' jeans!
While the characters of DC history (apparently) get a new chance to shine (sometime), the modern universe carries on!
Only, it's not your daddy's New 52!! There's a pile of new series, a pile of Nu-Batgirl style new status quos and piles of new creative teams! (No. Not for you Flash fans :()

What new status quos?
Check them out in DC's free eight page original primer comics. Batman's a robocop.
at Comixology https://www.comixology.com/search/items?search=dc+sneak+peek&subType=newreleases
or DC's site http://www.dccomics.com/dcyou

Starting JUNE 3rd
Action Comics #41, Batman Beyond #1, Bat-Mite #1, Bizarro #1, Green Arrow #41, Green Lantern #41, Justice League #41, Lobo #7, Midnighter #1, The Omega Men #1

JUNE 10th
Batman #41, Batman/Superman #21, Catwoman #41, Constatine: The Hellblazer #1, Detective Comics #41, Earth 2: Society #1, Gotham Academy #7, Harley Quinn #17, New Suicide Squad #9, Red Hood/Arsenal #1, Section Eight #1, Starfire #1

JUNE 17th
Black Canary #1, Doomed #1, Dr. Fate #1, Harley Quinn and Power Girl #1, Justice League of America #1, Martian Manhunter #1, Prez #1, Robin: Son of Batman #1, Secret Six #3, Sinestro #17, Superman/Wonder Woman #18, Wonder Woman #41

JUNE 24th
Aquaman #41, Batgirl #41, Deathstroke #7, Gotham By Midnight #6, Grayson #9, Green Lantern: The Lost Army #1, Justice League 3001 #1, Superman #41, The Flash #41, Teen Titans #9, We Are Robin #1

JULY 8th
Justice League United #11

JULY 22nd
Cyborg #1

In the interest of a brief OP, June solicits here http://www.newsarama.com/23819-dc-comics-full-june-2015-solicitations.html
and July here http://www.newsarama.com/24231-dc-comics-full-july-2015-solicitations.html

The last DC thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3699297

Now enjoy a delicious Peanut Butter Twix™ Peanut Butter Twix™ Peanut Butter Twix™ Peanut Butter Twix™ Peanut Butter Twix™ Peanut Butter Twix™

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Jun 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

From the Sneak Peeks, I'm definitely most looking forward to the new Justice League United, Midnighter and We Are Robin.
Otherwise, I'm just casting all of my hopes on Dr. Fate being at least decent.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 04:22 on May 30, 2015

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Harime Nui posted:

I'm a DC man now. Where do I go to read about the current happenstances of Metamorpho!!??

Just this speech bubble

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Bat-Mite #1 preview (This week's comic. Not the Sneak Peek.)
http://www.comicvine.com/articles/exclusive-preview-bat-mite-1/1100-152446/

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 13:08 on May 30, 2015

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

frajaq posted:

Why is batman a robot?

Bruce is super dead for real this time.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

frajaq posted:

Who killed bruce?

This guilty motherfucker.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

I've been on a lot of places talking about the new designs

I don't believe there's another forum with half as much Red Hood talk as this one.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

EDIT: To keep the push for the new comics, DC will hold a massive digital sale through all of june

Every comic on the following list will be available for 99 cents

I don't think I need to catch up on anything but, that's neat!
Everyone buy Justice League 3000.

e: Didn't see Hitman and Powergirl from the old 'verse. I'll get those.
I've been starting to buy the Hitman digital trades at full price, so that helps.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Jun 1, 2015

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

FEARLESS COMING-OF-AGE STORIES

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/preview-justice-league-41/1100-152471/

Beyond that TON of unnecessary Geoff Johns thought track, there's something building up with Scott Free and Wondie in this JL storyline.
I bet SM+WW are breaking up in SM/WW to make way for this coupling (Even though the comics seem to be in completely different timeframes. Eh.)

This thing is really the prelude to a line-wide Barda War event.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Jun 3, 2015

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Hey. I'm Darkseid's adopted son, you're sorta Darkseid's Daughter's aunt, Batman's Metron. Let's see where this goes...

e: There's a $.99 "Young Gotham Sampler" today which looks like it might have the full first issues of the new Batgirl run, Gotham Academy and Grayson.
https://www.comixology.com/Young-Go...ZXJMaXN0LzY5NTE

ee:
Saw this and now feel like I'm missing out with my Twix-less digital versions

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Jun 3, 2015

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Man. Fuckin' good on Midnighter for not messing about.
A positive gay sexuality relationship in mainstream comics is pretty exciting :D

E: As long as every issue doesn't just have him describing how rad he is to the people he's beating up.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Jun 3, 2015

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Just about everything should be a decent jumping on point. This week, from what I've read, it's only Justice League that has a lot of baggage.
Check out the Sneak Peeks. Link's in the OP.
Those've been pretty indicative of the new issues, except for Omega Men and Action Comics. The Peek for Action makes it look like the comic will be a bummer, but #41 is actually really sweet and upbeat.

e: Oh, duh. Batman Beyond has the whole of Future's End. THAT's baggage.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Jun 3, 2015

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

The All-Star line is resurrected for Section Eight :D

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

decent colorist

Eh. The gradients are kinda yuck.

e: MAN is Gotham Academy's new artist great.

That's much too adorable.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 13:17 on Jun 5, 2015

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

I'm fine with Action starting in medias res. I've watched Tarantino movies. According to Pak, the Truth books are largely telling their own stories with the shared status quo.

For NG, Godhead, Forever People and the E2 stuff were okay, but just get the Kirby omnibuses :)

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Jun 6, 2015

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

If nothing else, Earth 2: Society'll be a looker.
http://www.comicbookresources.com/comic-previews/earth-2-society-1-dc-comics-2015

I didn't figure it'd keep the 'one year later' of the Sneak Peek going.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Indeed, wonder if they will acknowledge the bit about being crippled on Convergence.

He got fixed immediately.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Neurolimal posted:

Man, I admittedly haven't read much DC in the past few years, but every time I hear about them I'm immediately hit with some "X popular character is screwed so editor's favorite character Y can show up more" anecdote, poo poo's like clockwork.

So as someone who hasn't read much comics in general, and even less DC comics, but am interested in this "everyone's back! forever! new stories with characters you might actually care about!" guff I'm vaguely interested (especially as someone who's never been particularly interested in serial hundred-issue continuity-as-thick-as-a-whale series). I don't suppose someone can rattle off a few recent good miniseries (doesn't matter if it's post or pre convergence), as well as ones that they think look promising? Preferably ones that don't require you having read multiple mediocre-to-bad miniseries beforehand to understand anything, if that wasn't obvious yet.

Like, I'm fine with hitting wikipedia to understand the gist of some dude but stuff like hearing the entirety Superboy's journey towards becoming some computer goonlord (or whatever the hell Aphrodite was trying to explain to me in a videogame to persuade me that DC Is Good a while back) is, well, yuck.

Recent, like the last few years?
What do you mean by miniseries? Till now with Bizarro, the only times they've really done miniseries are for big crossover event books.
There was recently Multiversity, which was a lot of fun, but might be intimidating as a big metatextual exploration of the DC Universe by a crazy man.
For some good completed runs from recent years where you can begin and end with one author's work: Grant Morrison's Action Comics (19 issues), Brian Azzarello's Wonder Woman (36 issues), Jeff Lemire's Animal Man (32 issues) and Green Arrow (20 issues)

There are a few recent series/runs which aren't too old and are very self contained: Stewart/Fletcher's Batgirl, Gotham Academy, Grayson, Justice League 3000, Gotham by Midnight, Genevieve Valentine's Catwoman, Geoff Johns' Superman.
Then all the new launching books from the OP, you'll hear are good or not in this thread all month. Most of those starting should be approachable. Use those preview comics.
Manhunter ruled last week!

Do you have any sort of preference?

e:

https://www.comixology.com/DC-Universe-Week-2-Sale/page/6957?ref=c2l0ZS9pbmRleC9kZXNrdG9wL2xhcmdlQ2Fyb3VzZWw

Batman Beyond (2010)
Batman Incorporated (2012)
Batman and Robin (2011) + Robin Rises Alpha + Omega
Dr. Fate (1987)
Green Lantern Corps (2011)
Hitman #1-40
JLA (1997) #47-54
Justice League 3000
Omega Men (1983)
Red Hood and the Outlaws
Futures End

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 11:38 on Jun 9, 2015

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Here's a spread from Hellblazer.

I didn't love the Sneak Peek, but I'll try that. Neat.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

I'd take an omnibus of all the promotional comics the big two have had to do.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Here's how Convergence is being collected

quote:

CONVERGENCE HC
Written by JEFF KING, SCOTT LOBDELL and DAN JURGENS
Art by ETHAN VAN SCIVER, CARLO PAGULAYAN, STEPHEN SEGOVIA, ANDY KUBERT, AARON LOPRESTI and others
Cover by ETHAN VAN SCIVER
On sale OCTOBER 7 • 320 pg, FC, $29.99 US

Where do worlds go when they die? The earthquakes felt round the Multiverse, Superman’s lost days after “Doomed,” the world’s end—all these points will converge as the history of the DC Universe is spun from the perspective of a mad god and his arrogant child. The biggest story in DC history ties into literally every DC story ever told—and it all begins here. Kingdom Come, Red Son, Wild West Justice League, Captain Carrot and the Zoo Crew—all the worlds of the DC Universe can still be found on Telos. This new mega-event from the issues #0-8 of the CONVERGENCE weekly series brings together heroes and villains from DC Comics’ history.

CONVERGENCE: ZERO HOUR BOOK ONE TP
Written by JUSTIN GRAY, CHRISTY MARX, RON MARZ, FRANK TIERI and FABIAN NICIEZA
Art by RON RANDALL, RAGS MORALES, CLAUDE ST-AUBIN, MIKE MANLEY, TOM MANDRAKE and KARL MOLINE
Cover by BABS TARR
On sale OCTOBER 7 • 240 pg, FC, $19.99 US

This CONVERGENCE collection stars Green Arrow, Superboy, Catwoman the Suicide Squad and many more, as they fight in a gladiator-style competition to see which worlds will live…and which will perish! This book also addresses dangling plot threads from the 1990s that involve Green Arrow, Connor Hawke and Justice League International. Collects CONVERGENCE: JUSTICE LEAGUE INTERNATIONAL #1-2, CONVERGENCE: CATWOMAN #1-2, CONVERGENCE: SUPERBOY #1-2, CONVERGENCE: GREEN ARROW #1-2 and CONVERGENCE: SUICIDE SQUAD #1-2.

CONVERGENCE: ZERO HOUR BOOK TWO TP
Written by LOUISE SIMONSON, LARRY HAMA, KEITH GIFFEN and TONY BEDARD
Art by JUNE BRIGMAN, PHILIP TAN, TIMOTHY GREEN II, CLIFF RICHARDS, RON WAGNER and others
Cover by STEVE LIEBER
On sale OCTOBER 7 • 240 pg, FC, $19.99 US

This CONVERGENCE collection stars Batman, Aquaman, Green Lantern and many more, and includes the miniseries SUPERMAN: MAN OF STEEL #1-2, BATMAN: SHADOW OF THE BAT #1-2, SUPERGIRL: MATRIX #1-2, AQUAMAN #1-2 and GREEN LANTERN/PARALLAX #1-2.

CONVERGENCE: CRISIS BOOK ONE TP
Written by MARC ANDREYKO, MARV WOLFMAN, DAVID GALLAHER, JEFF PARKER and STUART MOORE
Art by CARLOS D’ANDA, ROBERTO VIACAVA, STEVE ELLIS, TIM TRUMAN, GUS STORMS and others
Cover by ANDY KUBERT

This CONVERGENCE collection stars the Outsiders, the Legion of Super-Heroes, Hawkman and many more, as they fight in a gladiator-style competition to see which worlds will live…and which will perish! This book spells out the final fates of some of DC’s most popular heroes. Collects CONVERGENCE: BATMAN AND THE OUTSIDERS #1-2, CONVERGENCE: ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN #1-2, CONVERGENCE: GREEN LANTERN CORPS #1-2, CONVERGENCE: SUPERBOY AND THE LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES #1-2 and CONVERGENCE: HAWKMAN #1-2.

CONVERGENCE: CRISIS BOOK TWO TP
Written by DAN ABNETT, LARRY HAMA, FABIAN NICIEZA, LEN WEIN and MARV WOLFMAN
Art by JOSHUA MIDDLETON, CHRISCROSS, KELLEY JONES, NICOLA SCOTT and others
Cover by NICOLA SCOTT
On sale OCTOBER 14 • 240 pg, FC, $19.99 US

This CONVERGENCE collection stars The Flash, Wonder Woman, the JLA and many more, and includes the miniseries THE FLASH #1-2, WONDER WOMAN #1-2, JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #1-2, SWAMP THING #1-2 and THE NEW TEEN TITANS #1-2.

CONVERGENCE: FLASHPOINT BOOK ONE TP
Written by GREG RUCKA, DAN JURGENS, ALISA KWITNEY, GAIL SIMONE and FRANK TIERI
Art by CULLY HAMNER, LEE WEEKS, RICK LEONARDI, JAN DUURSEMA, VICENTE CIFUENTES and others
Cover by LEE WEEKS
On sale OCTOBER 21 • 240 pg, FC, $19.99 US

This CONVERGENCE collection stars Batgirl, Nightwing, The Question and many more, as they fight in a gladiator-style competition to see which worlds will live…and which will perish! This book also addresses dangling plot threads from FLASHPOINT and more. Collects CONVERGENCE: SUPERMAN #1-2, CONVERGENCE: THE QUESTION #1-2, CONVERGENCE: BATGIRL #1-2, CONVERGENCE: NIGHTWING/ORACLE #1-2 and CONVERGENCE: JUSTICE LEAGUE #1-2.

CONVERGENCE: FLASHPOINT BOOK TWO TP
Written by TOM PEYER, TONY BEDARD, FABIAN NICIEZA, RON MARZ and STEVE PUGH
Art by STEVE YEOWELL, DENYS COWAN, KLAUS JANSON, PHIL WINSLADE and others
Cover by BRETT BOOTH and NORM RAPMUND
On sale OCTOBER 21 • 240 pg, FC, $19.99 US

This CONVERGENCE collection stars Harley Quinn, The Atom, the Titans and many more in the miniseries THE ATOM #1-2, SPEED FORCE #1-2, TITANS #1-2, BATMAN AND ROBIN #1-2 and HARLEY QUINN #1-2.

CONVERGENCE: INFINITE EARTHS BOOK ONE TP
Written by DAN ABNETT, JERRY ORDWAY, LEN WEIN, PAUL LEVITZ and JUSTIN GRAY
Art by TOM DERENICK, TREVOR SCOTT, BEN CALDWELL, DENYS COWAN, BILL SIENKIEWICZ, JIM FERN, SHANNON WHEELER, CLAUDE ST-AUBIN and others
Cover by DAN PANOSIAN
On sale OCTOBER 28 • 240 pg, FC, $19.99 US

This CONVERGENCE collection stars the Justice Society of America, Infinity Inc., Batman and many more, as they fight in a gladiator-style competition to see which worlds will live…and which will perish! Collects CONVERGENCE: JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA #1-2, CONVERGENCE: INFINITY INC. #1-2, CONVERGENCE: DETECTIVE COMICS #1-2, CONVERGENCE: WORLD’S FINEST COMICS #1-2 and CONVERGENCE: ACTION COMICS #1-2.

CONVERGENCE: INFINITE EARTHS BOOK TWO TP
Written by JEFF PARKER, BRIAN BUCCELLATO, SCOTT LOBDELL, DAN JURGENS and SIMON OLIVER
Art by PHIL WINSLADE, EVAN “DOC” SHANER, YISHAN, JOHN McCREA and others
Cover by EVAN “DOC” SHANER
On sale OCTOBER 28 • 240 pg, FC, $19.99 US

This CONVERGENCE collection includes the miniseries SHAZAM! #1-2, BLUE BEETLE #1-2, CRIME SYNDICATE #1-2, CONVERGENCE: BOOSTER GOLD #1-2 and PLASTIC MAN AND THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS #1-2

Flashopoint one, Crisis one and the Infinite Earths are pretty solid, give or take.

Sentinel Red posted:

Batman's appearance in Section 8 was *perfect*.

Yeah http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/06/10/the-great-swipe-file-ever-from-todays-all-star-section-8-1/ I really need to finish Hitman quickly!

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Jun 10, 2015

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Don't post any of the good looking/interesting ones or nothing.

or at least the one with tiny Harley squatting on his head.

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

First variant month wher eI might go out of my way to get some variants.

After the Darwyn Cooke, Mike Allred and movie poster months we've just had?
I try not to get mad at you...

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Jun 12, 2015

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Gaz-L posted:

Aren't he and Amanda basically ignoring Earth 2/New 52 stuff in Harley/PG anyway?

They've said HQ/PG takes place between two panels of their old Power Girl series.

e: Oh. It's between panels of an HQ issue. That's way less interesting.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Jun 13, 2015

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

They're on the cover for #3 :)

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

I really dig the idea of JLUnited's team constantly shifting. A guest artist three issues in is a bit concerning, though I like Paul Pelletier.

quote:

Guest artist Paul Pelletier joins the JLU for a special storyline that sees Stargirl and the team of Steel, Robotman, Batgirl and Vandal Savage enter a war zone that’s at once very familiar and utterly weird. Plus: the long awaited return of a legendary DC Comics hero.

e: Speaking of guest artists, Jock's doing Batman #44! :swoon:

Guy Gardner's got a dumb new costume

My fave covers:

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Jun 16, 2015

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Shawn posted:

What is Green Lantern Lost Army? Has the first issue not come out yet? Cullen Bunn isn't as bad as Vandetti or Jensen. Do I want this?

June 24th. The Sneak Peek seemed okay. http://www.comicbookresources.com/comic-previews/dc-sneak-peek-green-lantern-the-lost-army-dc-comics-2015
It's focused on John Stewart, so if you were doing GLC it's probably worth a look.

e: https://www.comixology.com/DC-Universe-Week-3-Sale/page/7006?ref=c2l0ZS9pbmRleC9kZXNrdG9wL2xhcmdlQ2Fyb3VzZWw&list7092_pg=2
The new Comixology sale has the original Prez. Where else are you gonna get that, huh?!

How's Ostrander's Martian Manhunter?

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 10:29 on Jun 16, 2015

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Congrats on doing a 50 page monthly, but I don't think I'm gonna continue picking up Hitch's JLA.

I do like the logo, though :)

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Rhyno posted:

Did I forget anything?

Doomed!

Dunbar posted:

I can't believe all the positive posts for... Doomed

Where?

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Jun 18, 2015

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

It great. It really plays on it being a dumb idea.
In flashbacks for half of the book, Jim is basically you.

e: That's Batman. I dunno if it's any good in Detective Comics.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Jun 19, 2015

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Dunbar posted:

I finally got caught up reading all my new DC #1s. Here's how I'd rate them:

Good stuff, will definitely keep reading: Black Canary, Starfire, Martian Manhunter
Not that interested, might give it another issue or two: JLA, Section 8, Earth 2 Society
Won't keep reading: Midnighter, Omega Men (seriously, Omega Men was unreadable)

Anything else I should try to check out while I can still easily find stuff at the shop?

Prez, Bizarro, Robin: Son of Batman and Constantine were good stuff. Especially Prez.
e: Heck. Try Dr. Fate too.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Jun 24, 2015

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

WickedHate posted:

The mouth isn't actually supposed to be there. I have no idea why people keep drawing it that way.

Cause it's fun to see anyone who cares get mad :)

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

WickedHate posted:

If someone makes the Red Hood mouth look good, awesome.

:colbert:

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Jun 26, 2015

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Straight Outta CompUSA posted:

That's Chris Burnham isn't it? He actually rules and so does that panel!

Ian Bertram from Batman Eternal 11. The best issue because it looks like a Klasky Csupo cartoon.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Shhh shhh shhh
Hey, lookie. JLU #11's full cover came up on Comixology and it's getting a neat new logo like Hitch's JLA.

Maybe JL gets it's one after Darkseid War?

e: Maybe they're hoping for some mistaken cartoon fans buying JLU*JUSTICE LEAGUE UNITED*

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Jun 27, 2015

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Grayson's Tom King just got a Vision comic announced for Marvel's relaunch, and Greg Pak is doing their new Hulk.

If anyone puts exclusivity contracts anywhere near these dudes, I'm gonna bust asses.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Ridiculous DC/Vertigo (e: +Wildstorm for Ex Machina) sale.

https://www.comixology.com/DC-Eisner-Winners-Sale/page/7227?ref=c2l0ZS9pbmRleC9kZXNrdG9wL2xhcmdlQ2Fyb3VzZWw

All-Star Superman
Kingdom Come
Watchmen
Sandman
American Vampire
Batman Year 100
Daytripper
New Frontier
Ex Machina
The Wake
Y The Last Man

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Jul 1, 2015

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Yeah. It could've taken a couple more issues with the bird snatchers or whatever being a mystery Olly was trying to solve before that was revealed.
It really dumped the intrigue, which was pretty interesting, immediately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

The difference is that when Lex does it, is clear that is something done by an individual, not something sanctioned by the government.

It's clear here, bud. A cop goes "Hey! We weren't supposed to do this!" and he gets beat up by the goon cops.

• Locked thread