Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fredrik1 posted:

Minecraft, but with guns.

Noob whom has never played Heavily Modded Minecraft spotted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
A hybrid of Mount&Blade and text adventure where the player controls a fictional 3rd century Roman Emperor and the goal is to survive war, plague, assassination attempts etc. for as long as possible.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

A souls game with a boss rush mode

zeal posted:

A hybrid of Mount&Blade and text adventure where the player controls a fictional 3rd century Roman Emperor and the goal is to survive war, plague, assassination attempts etc. for as long as possible.

In the third century Romans played this IRL

Romans were the most hardcore gamers

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

A game where I can be popular and successful and happy. :)

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

A zombie game, but you are the zombie, and its after all the humans died. Its life as a zombie.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Bloodborne 2

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
final fantasy except it's a dating sim and everyone is a chocobo

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Had a feeling that you'd say that.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

action beat em up where you gplay as gilgamesh from FF and travel between the different FF games beating people up and taking their weapons

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Big Scary Owl posted:

Ideas for games that already exist or new ones you made up.

Multiplayer for the Devil May Cry games (1 vs 1 / deathmatch / team 5 vs 5 / get the most red orbs / survival)

Bayonetta 2 has a bad rear end co-op mode.

As for my idea, Zelda 1 with randomly generated dungeons but with a static overworld. The locations of dungeons will be random in the overworld, though.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

The greatest game idea I ever heard, from Sir Kudolot in old YCS, was that of a prostitute farm in which your an immortal man whom breeds, sell, and rent prostitutes to clients and such, was more or less invented before he got a chance to do it, by a furry, and is now a game where you do the same but it's about breeding demons, cat girls, dog men, horse men and bird women.

It doesn't do prostitute farm justice though.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Cabbagepots posted:

A game about giant anime girls beating the tar out of, and/or kissing each other and causing billions in property damage and death.

I wonder how TomR's game is coming along.

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

gorkamorka, in a MMO/Garry's Mod type engine. build enormous creaking monster trucks out of explosive barrels and bad physics and roam around with a trunk full of ork boyz ready to get rowdy and release hell.

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

Unguided posted:

I wonder how TomR's game is coming along.

It's not.

He lost his gumption because he's a lovely troll.

Cabbagepots fucked around with this message at 23:50 on May 31, 2015

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cabbagepots posted:

It's not.

He lost his gumption because he's a lovely troll.

Thanks for the status update.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Mobile phone chess modernization with persistent rpg elements, perma death and pay to win micro transactions

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dragon Quest 8 for 3DS localized for the US

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Bolverkur posted:

short game though since you get killed in the horrible village attack fire that immediately happens after the kid leaves

poo poo, you're right.

Mainline Pokemon game except you're the parent of the trainer.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

Dragon Quest 8 for 3DS localized for the US

I forgot that this was the game ideas thread for a second. drat it.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

A game where you can do everything

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

HORMELCHILI posted:

A game where you can do everything

http://zombo.com

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
An rpg with multiple in game languages so that you actually have to build your party with the right multi lingual people in order to be able to do quests

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

SeXReX posted:

An rpg with multiple in game languages so that you actually have to build your party with the right multi lingual people in order to be able to do quests

Micromanaging those fake languages sounds like the coolest thing in the world.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

A 3d zelda, that is actually hard

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
(NSFW) a Zelda game where all the girls you rescue are giants and the dungeons you explore are actually their giant pussy's/butts

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

GOOD games

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe
Dragon's dogma 2

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
godhand but with captain falcon

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

SombereroLad posted:

Dragon's dogma 2

red plastic cup posted:

godhand but with captain falcon

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

hatred but in pyrovision!!!

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
Garfield vs. Capcom

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Very realistic vehicle combat simulator but with road cars with guns stuck on them, like interstate but with super realistic damage models n physics.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Flannelette posted:

Very realistic vehicle combat simulator but with road cars with guns stuck on them, like interstate but with super realistic damage models n physics.

Mad Max

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

A 3d zelda, that is actually hard

The Legend of Zelda: Souls of the Dark Realm

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I immensely enjoyed playing a merchant in Dragon Quest IV and now a town is starting to be built in the desert and I keep thinking that if this was made into a whole game then it would be extremely my poo poo. So yeah let me start a shop and a town from humble beginnings as a merchant in a classic jrpg world.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bolverkur posted:

I immensely enjoyed playing a merchant in Dragon Quest IV and now a town is starting to be built in the desert and I keep thinking that if this was made into a whole game then it would be extremely my poo poo. So yeah let me start a shop and a town from humble beginnings as a merchant in a classic jrpg world.

they did

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
look for Toreneko on PS1, i think theres one on DS and maybe PS2 as well... and yeah, Toreneko is the merchant from DQ4

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bolverkur posted:

I;ve never played a DQ game but that sounds epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bolverkur posted:

Sounds sick...DQIII is next for this gamer but looking forward to IV, VI and VIII

• Locked thread