Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
A game where you play a serial killer and select your traits and motives ect, it's multiplayer and the other people are detectives and it can take a lot of IRL time to solve it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Hatred will unlock in approximately 1 day and 14 hours

that game fulfills my mass murder lust, but not my serial killer mindset

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bolverkur posted:

I immensely enjoyed playing a merchant in Dragon Quest IV and now a town is starting to be built in the desert and I keep thinking that if this was made into a whole game then it would be extremely my poo poo. So yeah let me start a shop and a town from humble beginnings as a merchant in a classic jrpg world.

they did

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
look for Toreneko on PS1, i think theres one on DS and maybe PS2 as well... and yeah, Toreneko is the merchant from DQ4

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bolverkur posted:

is that Torneko: The Last Hope? never heard of it, sounds like it's just roguelike dungeoncrawling. or is there another one where you manage/build up a town or store as well?

you are dungeon crawling to get equipment for your shop, also you always stay level 1 because you are a lowly merchant

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Seven Samurai: The Video Game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

PS2 wins again. I assume it's just a musou game?

It's actually like one of the worst rated games lol

• Locked thread