Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

harvest moon where you play as a skellington, plant corpses for bones, kill biomancers/good guys and hang out in monster town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

animal crossing for the Wii U

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Foxhound posted:

harvest moon for the wii u and not poo poo

if only this were a reality but not the most absurd science fiction impossibility ever conceivable

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Level Slide posted:

JRPG where you play as the tired parent of a plucky adventurer who suddenly has surge of free time now that your kid is out of the house.

short game though since you get killed in the horrible village attack fire that immediately happens after the kid leaves

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

A 3d zelda, that is actually hard

The Legend of Zelda: Souls of the Dark Realm

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I immensely enjoyed playing a merchant in Dragon Quest IV and now a town is starting to be built in the desert and I keep thinking that if this was made into a whole game then it would be extremely my poo poo. So yeah let me start a shop and a town from humble beginnings as a merchant in a classic jrpg world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

look for Toreneko on PS1, i think theres one on DS and maybe PS2 as well... and yeah, Toreneko is the merchant from DQ4

is that Torneko: The Last Hope? never heard of it, sounds like it's just roguelike dungeoncrawling. or is there another one where you manage/build up a town or store as well?

• Locked thread