Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

Hyphen-ated posted:

Discard attacks like urchin/mercenary are pretty strong against 5-card decks too

Mercenary won't last forever though, and urchin would at worst reduce the point gain from 9 to 6 vp chips a turn. Messengering death carts or potions at it would hurt way more in the long run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp
Dominion is fun, and I'm still annoyed that that one good online site got shut down to make way for the monetized lovely sites.

frown town GORP

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Won a 4p game last night substantially with a hilarious peddler/horse traders/hunting party/mining village engine

TFW you draw three mining villages, mascarade, and horse traders and you delicately balance blowing up your mining villages and turn a no money turn into a colony

resting bort face
Jun 2, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
i don't have any strategies, i just like playing this card game with my friends

• Locked thread