Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
BRB, trading subaru for a s/c sbc van and a nomadic lifestyle. Thanks <s>obama</s>max.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
The rash of Fury Road avatars and gang tags is perfect. in. every. way.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

BloodBag posted:

Apparently what I needed was a reality check today. I test drove a 2012 focus SEL hatchback with the my ford touch stuff. The car was awesome. Quiet, great AC, nice ride, comfortable, great audio and infotainment. The transmission's had its recalls done (I can tell by how it shifts). The reality check was looking at what I'd get for trade on my miata, $9,000. Leaving me to finance $6,000. I already have one car payment for my wife's car, two credit cards, two personal loans and the thought of another debt just made me chicken out. I can't stomach the thought of another loving debt. I mean it's only $6,000, but I already struggle on a credit card and two loans altogether totaling $6K.

I guess I'll just keep driving the miata and enjoy the upcoming trip to San Antonio and maybe take it out to the hill country and drive on the twisted sisters again

I guess all my June money should really go to debt. I'd start a thread in BFC, but the last one I did, some rear end in a top hat goon decided to dox me and start harassing my wife through facebook :mediocre:

“I must not borrow. Debt is the fun-killer. debt is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my debt. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the debt has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. With my bitchin' $500 Camaro for funsies.”

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Slow is Fast posted:

I just found out that this was a thing.

http://mossyoakpursuitenergy.com/

Sent you that snap weeks ago bro.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Can't polish a turd? BULLSHIT! In honor of of the recent ruling, i gussied up my cruising automobile:

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Powershift posted:

You're gonna make all the other lesbians swoon.

Even put the cross bars back on. :smug:

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

T1g4h posted:

So, in interesting car stuff, today on lunch break I learned my dad has had an cool automotive history. Apparently when he was younger he had a Fiat X19, and growing up in highschool he had an 850 Spider. Never figured my dad was a Fiat guy but apparently he loved both of those cars, despite the X19 being way too small for him. Said he debated on getting a Fiero when they came out since it was similar to his old X19 in terms of being a mid engine, rear wheel drive 2 door. I think he's kinda glad he didn't :v:

Because the Fiero was too reliable and made too much more power?

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

T1g4h posted:

We are thinking of the same Fiero here, right? Because I think you're giving those cars wayyy too much credit :v:

Owned a '84 with a 2.5/4 Speed. Was cheap as poo poo to buy, fix, and drive. Handled great, fit my 6'5" and (then) 300lb rear end fit in comfortably. Only real issue was the plastics in the dash warped badly with age.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Roomie just picked up a 2013 Focus. Now we can drink beer and clean our cars every weekend and bro out. The girl is giving me some new make-up brushes so I can clean the cracks and vents. Anyone have anyluck with those back-to-black body trim restorers? Just bought some to try it out.

It works on some plastics, not at all on others. Try a heatgun if it doesn't work for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

some texas redneck posted:

No. No you will not ever live that down. Mostly because you bragged about being a dick. :colbert: There's been plenty of poo poo that a lot of us have had to deal with for a long time though. Just look at Tusen Takk's "My Little Tupperware" threads. :haw: (though that was more due to him just being immature)

Maybe you shouldn't throw stones, since you proudly posted about driving home drunk and pinballing off jersey barriers.

• Locked thread