Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Lord Frisk posted:

Tomorrow is FREE RPG DAY. I wish i was super committed to write up all this free poo poo to analyze it.... I'm not. But! you can click on the link and find out for yourself whether or not you want some free stuff. Maybe just show up at your FLGS and spend ten bucks on something to keep them in business.

FREE RPG DAY.

FREE RPG DAY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

V:tM - only kinky sex will follow

(Usually with Blade in the background)

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Hack the planet!!!

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Ningyou posted:

can we not

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Davin Valkri posted:

I thought 2010s hackers looked more like, uh, Brown Moses and/or Julian Assange than these...strange, unkempt, people with thick sunglasses. Or Chinese/Turkish/US/DPRK/Russian/Libyan/Syrian/Saudi Arabian youth bypassing internet censorship?

Actually, you know what, let me join in on the 80s fun.

This guy never hacked a Gibson.

• Locked thread