Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

all the nods and winks to future events during the part 3 anime and that's the line people wont cross?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

how would "kujo" be hard to understand though?

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

SeanBeansShako posted:

My theory is Dio is actually distracted by the mans weird one strap tank top. Seriously that thing throws me off why does it only have one strap.

gotta expose maximum manboob bro

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

hes gonna have a bad time

least iggy got the proper fuckin' hero's sendoff unlike the ova

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Jolyne is THE BEST

:agreed:

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

so with all these metaphors who's cloud in dbz- gently caress nevermind it's obviously future trunks

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

King Diamond. :colbert:

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Oh to experience peak JoJo again.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

If Tonio was a JoJo he'd be the best one forever and ever.

Man gently caress that Tonio's an honorary JoJo and he is the best one

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

that just goes to show that speedwagon is tops even among jojo's' best characters

the hero none of us deserve

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

E: wow a genuin doublepost thanks radium/lowtax/obama

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

i hope idiots are still mad that they got rid of the 10,000 male fertility symbols on Jotaro's outfit

who cares if it would take $20 million an episode to animate IT'S NOT AUTHENTIC AND ITS CENSORSHIP BECAUSE OF ESS JAY DOUBLEYOU'S

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

is there an actual joke on this page or is it just gyro making an unjoke and Johnny playing along?

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

I was born during the HELL  PILLAR  CLIMB

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Bad Seafood posted:

The scene with Kira ruled. I thought they were gonna do, like, Josuke's mom making breakfast for him, then the camera cut away and got me.

I appreciated the radio tower reference too. It's gonna be a good adaptation.

When I was watching the JP broadcast, I thought it was my speakers loving up when the static kicked in and then I realised and I was like "loving david, how can one company be so good?"

I'm totally obsessed with Raging Ruby variant Crazy D right now too.

same

this is going to be so loving great you guys

(also lmao at dudes already dropping turtle references and lines like "golden era for mankind" in the anime thread)

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

bondster posted:

I'm so happy that my boy Tonio got a spot in the OP. I can't loving wait for some spaghetti to get rocked.

:agreed:

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Fat_Cow posted:

Did the episode today skip over Jotaro meeting Josuke's mom, or is that the next Chapter?

That happens during Nijimura Brothers, so one of the next couple episodes.

E: Also next week or the one after we can finally post the stand arrow that showed up in the season 2 ED, and the wall of Dio's room.

Fender Anarchist fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Apr 9, 2016

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

with the song all the culture of the last century has been building to, a custom-commisioned smashmouth cover of "don't stop me now" by queen

(i'm retiring that meme now fyi)

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

i can't wait for the death notes fans screaming ripoff when kira is introduced

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

and bad company

and superfly

and highway star

and

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Bad Seafood posted:

Complaining about the Tonio episode specifically will result in a probation featuring a large picture of Guy Fieri.

this but with a ban imo

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Stallion Cabana posted:

this was always like the one dish I didn't really like the concept of in Tonio's. It seems like it would have two incredibly strong tastes that may not mix together well. Is the secret in the dressing?

That's a caprese salad. It's a traditional Italian dish, and it's delicious.

the vinegar cuts through the sweetness of the tomatoes, and they both balance the fattiness of the mozzarella. the basil just ties it all together.

E: and yeah basil, tomato and cheese is just a gluten-free version of pizza when you think about it.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

I clearly need to resume my readthrough of SBR. (i was right at the end of the very first leg of the race iirc).

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

I have a sudden craving for caprese salad, no idea what could cause that.

who's got that panel sequence on standby? You know the one.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

One thing of note on this cover art is that the silhouette at the bottom is probably Kira and they've made his bangs longer.

good.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Dexie posted:

*resumes reading part 6*

I'm not sure what to think about these Dragon's Dream chapters. This stand is weird even for JoJo. :psyduck:

:allears:

I'm being bad about reading through SBR (I left off at the finish line of the first leg of the race) but I have read through part 6 and, to quote the meme, you've got a big storm coming.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Apes-Ma posted:

So, where in the series should they use this?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW2Vt5Uxf6U

Part 6 finale, end credits.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

I can't believe they had a chance at the perfect To Be continued and they cut it just a few seconds short. Again! The first part of the Enigma fight should have ended on the gun pointing right at Josuke,

No but think how amazing that cold open's gonna be next week after people have a week to stew in the despair.

Davepro is Gureito.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Jotaro's team consists of 6 shiny Machamps.

E: wait, 5 plus one dolphin pokemon, idk anything past like gen 1 + bits of 2