Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

I always loved Part 4 because of how fun it was. Seeing the posts from the last page have made me look at it in a different light and make me like it even more.

I always thought the time travelling Joesuke was dumb anyway though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Part 8's boss stand's power will be irresistible sex drive. Stand name is King Dong.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Awaken my masters... your birthday candles are about to burn out.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Josuke went back in time because of Bites the Dust and couldn't return until Made in Heaven sped up time in Part 6 also Giornio was there with him because of GER and that's why he wasn't in Florida my uncle works in Araki's mansion and can verify

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

If Josuke's extra balls aren't dangling from his regular balls i'm gonna be pissed

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Its balls all the way down

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Does anyone have a source for the whole Jotaro is quiet because he's thinking of one-liners or is that just Akrai Says(TM)?

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Yeah Jotaro not being able to stop time for as long is written off as Jotaro not practicing it since Egypt. It makes sense, really. Why would he need to stop time on the regular when he isn't fighting punchghosts?

When he needs a couple of more seconds to think of a one liner

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Everything is good about Stone Ocean but the ending. It's so bad that it soils the whole arc for me. It doesn't feel satisfying in the slightest. Everything happens so quickly and then bam, day is saved by not a Jojo.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Jojo Thread posted:

King Crimson

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Shh Soft and Wet

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

dogsicle posted:

gyro isn't on my sbr boyfriends list, though he is a good guy

What the gently caress

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

None of those are Gyro?

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Gyro is a beautiful man and my boyfriend

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

I bet half of you wouldn't even kiss DIO.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Bad Seafood, please ban anyone who doesn't agree that Gyro is a good boyfriend

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

When are we going to have Crisis on Infinite Jojos

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Forktoss posted:

I like King Crimson

though I know that's a controversial stand

This thread is all about controversial stands

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Speedwagon's stand would just be a pair of binoculars so he can look at the action from further away

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Baal posted:

I didn't see anyone mention it back when it happened but Battle Tendency Volume 1 came out a while ago and Volume 2 hits this month on the 17th.

Is this the physical or digital edition?

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

How far along is the part 5 retranslation?

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

IMO when Gio dies/died his stand powers go with him so his body crumbles into whatever poo poo he used to repair it over the course of part 5 and also all the people he helped have their legs and poo poo turned back into rocks and planks of wood.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Okay so I'm rereading Part 7 and who the gently caress is the dude who looks like Valentine but is not Valentine? I completely forgot about him. He appears in the train is Tusk (1) and he is also the dude Diego makes a deal with.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Huh. I straight up forgot there were characters that look like Valentine (and assumed they were not because he only had the heart) I thought they were more important than it seems like they are.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Sinners Sandwich posted:

With how every good character in Jojo usually has their first appearance being a really hosed up creep, I'm suprised Speedwagon didn't kill that cat eating a puppy to show Jonathan the circle of life in The Alley

Tbf he did try and kill Jonathan.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

But on the other hand Speedwagon did shove buzzsaws into his hat and would throw it at people. Kinda a dick move tbh.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Only by a cold though

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

By the time Part 5 rolls around we will all be dead and Araki will look like a fetus.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Damo isn't hot enough to be a final Jojo villain.

EDIT: Unless he pulls a Valentine.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

I just reread Jojolion and I completely forgot about that :laffo:

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Gappy will split back into Kira and Josefumi and then they'll both die in the last chapter.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Moltrey posted:

Jesus' corpse was recovered by the US government iirc and presumably put it back in the vault.

$5 that the body they took was actually Johnny's and Jesus is actually buried in Morioh.

The missing head is the key :tinfoil:

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Stairmaster posted:

actually someone will just shoot damo with a gun

Hol Hor2e

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Watch the part four end theme be an original song.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Just read my copy of Part 2 Volume 2. Did they do the whole "we came from the West (MEXICO)" and "jojo faced him in Mexico (SANTANA)" in previous chapters? Seems like something that could have been worked in without the brackets and is jarring imo.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Blocked

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

I'm unsure if "baby and alien" going untagged in the Anime thread is a spoiler or just too unbelievable for people to actually think is a spoiler.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Dias posted:

I thought about doing a small callout but those two things are so irrelevant and hard to parse without context that who cares?

Exactly same, but then i thought that and posted here instead.

I had the alien thing spoiled for me but I did not believe it.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

If people want to skip over episodes they could always just watch the OVA.

Of course the OVA is bad because 1) it skips over so much stuff and 2) takes a lot of the fun out. They deserve it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

I'm starting to think you just don't like Jojo, dude.