Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Waffleman_ posted:

Imagine that segue from Killer Queen's opening to the TBC.

The snapping would be a pretty amazing end to an episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Fatty is blown into little chunks while Harvest begs for Josuke's help
"No time for looooooooosers, 'cos we are the champions"

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Just use the entire discography p much

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

Baal posted:

They've already used their Bosch card on Jonathan, I would've thought Josuke would be the obvious choice though so I'm curious as to who they could get

You say that like Bosch hasn't voiced two different characters in the same work before

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
You say that like they're going to cast the same va as another major character. Like Bang-Zoom's not an amateur studio, they know that poo poo's gonna sound dumb. The only time they would do that is when they recast someone as those vas from another property and Persona 4 was one of those times because Persona 4 is a bad game.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Also, the protagonist only did grunts in the original P4, there was no way to know that Yu would eventually talk.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Bad Seafood posted:

Will do.

Kite, do you still have that one picture of Josuke you wanted me to use? I think I've got it somewhere but I don't wanna go digging for it.

k lemme find it

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
They could use Bosch for Johnny even since he voiced Johnathon since they're kind of sort of the same person sort of.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Waffleman_ posted:

Also, the protagonist only did grunts in the original P4, there was no way to know that Yu would eventually talk.

I mean it's just a bad idea in general, but yeah they couldn't have predicted that would happen.

Stallion Cabana posted:

They could use Bosch for Johnny even since he voiced Johnathon since they're kind of sort of the same person sort of.

Nooo, even ASB didn't recast Jonathan's VA for Johnny and they recast Koyasu as Diego, they know how dumb that would be.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It's a shame both of these spoil too much for Kira's info bits.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
That second one doesn't spoil anything, use that one

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Other than Kira has a small dick

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Kira will not be included in the character profiles for the first season. Thank you, Kite.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Baal posted:

Other than Kira has a small dick

you cant assume that!!

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zv3sv2PFug

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Baal posted:

That second one doesn't spoil anything, use that one

The fact he gets a second face is kind of a huge spoiler as far as DiU goes. It's not really a very spoiler-able part.

There is no real "Kakyoin dies" spoiler for DiU.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm talking about his dick

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Lookin to get Kira'd in the Reared.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I would just like Bad Seafood to know.

I am preparing an army of "Read the Manga" memes for the thread, do not disappoint me.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Thanks to JoJolion, WRYYYYYYYYYYead the manga is now technically applicable to Kira and Part 4.

Thank you for being amazing JoJolion.

(Kira doesn't have a stand cry in Part 4 really, he just sort of has punching sounds)

e:

and thank you for giving us this stud, the undisputed lady killing king of JoJolion.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Mar 13, 2016

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Baal posted:

I would just like Bad Seafood to know.

I am preparing an army of "Read the Manga" memes for the thread, do not disappoint me.
I'll be ready.

Working on the thread, but it probably won't be up for a few days since I've got some unfinished business IRL that's crept up on me.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
This is one of my favorites

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Remember to rank all the characters on their sexiness on a scale of Ungaro - Damo

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

speaking of that dude.

I am pretty sure Joshuu is dead since he effectively got shot through the head from the way Vitamin C works. Also it would be super cool if Hato actually knew about Vitamin C and has a Stand that can defeat it, like not that she randomly develops the power to stop it but rather 'I knew from the beginning what you were planning to do and I outwitted you from the start'.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

That spoiler would be just as bad as her randomly/suddenly developing a stand.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i'm gonna be sad when damo kicks it

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Bad Seafood posted:

That spoiler would be just as bad as her randomly/suddenly developing a stand.

I think there would be a pretty good difference. One way is like 'oh I randomly beat you', the other is 'I already knew how to beat you'. The second one seems better to me because it's the difference between passivity and activity. :shrug:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I'm sure Hato already has a stand though she seems totally in the dark about everything regarding Damo's true nature. I'll be disappointed if her stand is ultimately only good for countering Vitamin C. I'd also imagine that Soft & Wet will be able to take Vitamin C's "softness" once Josuke realises to help them all out of their jam.

Kyo and Joshuu seem to be pretty hosed, but they both theoretically have a fair amount left to contribute though Araki doesn't always use everything he could to explain. Kyo could fill in a lot of blanks about Yoshikage Kira for us and Joshuu is Joshuu so I can't see either of them being dead. I guess they'll just fish Joshuu soup out of the plumbing that inexplicably doesn't instantly go to the main disposal route etc.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Stallion Cabana posted:

I think there would be a pretty good difference. One way is like 'oh I randomly beat you', the other is 'I already knew how to beat you'. The second one seems better to me because it's the difference between passivity and activity. :shrug:
They both amount to the same thing because either way it's Araki whipping up a solution out of nowhere with no foreshadowing or hint-dropping.

Hato has done nothing thus far to indicate she knows or understands Damo's true goals or nature, and while it's possible she may already have a stand we've been told nothing about it or how it might work. If Damo were just some random goon that might not work out too badly, but after all this build up to just have Hato one-shot him because "She always knew what to do and we were never in any real danger from the start" would be a wet fart of an ending.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Bad Seafood posted:

They both amount to the same thing because either way it's Araki whipping up a solution out of nowhere with no foreshadowing or hint-dropping.

Hato has done nothing thus far to indicate she knows or understands Damo's true goals or nature, and while it's possible she may already have a stand we've been told nothing about it or how it might work. If Damo were just some random goon that might not work out too badly, but after all this build up to just have Hato one-shot him because "She always knew what to do and we were never in any real danger from the start" would be a wet fart of an ending.

I guess that's true, fair enough.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

I'm not against Hato developing/having a stand and using it in the future, but I feel like this would be a poor place pacing-wise to go "Oh yeah, about that," unless Araki plans on giving her an ability with a really non-obvious utility and she and Josuke have to puzzle things out together.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

She has the power to put herself on the cover of magazines.

She uses this to distract Damo momentarily and then Soft and Wet caves his face in.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

actually someone will just shoot damo with a gun

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

A gun that makes him feel really bad about being a butt.

A devastatingly handsome one.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I would be completely fine with araki stealing the ending of ralph bakshi's Wizards

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Stairmaster posted:

actually someone will just shoot damo with a gun

Hol Hor2e

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

FirstAidKite posted:

I would be completely fine with araki stealing the ending of ralph bakshi's Wizards

God drat that movie blows, why did you remind me of it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Rohan Kishibe posted:

God drat that movie blows, why did you remind me of it?

Wow i cant believe I'm being trolled by the great rohan kishibe