Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LordLeckie
Nov 14, 2009

Clockwork Rocktapus posted:

What's up with the 14 words Father Pucci has to say to activate the Green Baby? Is there some connection to something I'm not seeing or is it just a random set of words Araki was really feeling that day?

My understanding is they're essentially a mnemnotic trigger for the baby using random unconventional words no one would think of by accident so that it would fuse with Pucci.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordLeckie
Nov 14, 2009

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I hope they keep Crazy Diamond's VA for the Part IV anime.

Josukes VA from ASB seemed quite good as well.

LordLeckie
Nov 14, 2009
Well thats the end of that weird missing gap for me, i got introduced with part 1 and 2 getting animated and read parts 4-8 about midway through season one of Stardust Crusaders, i knew the basic spoilers about what happens in a general sense but never the specifics and i decided to just watch part 3 to the end rather than reading it because of how good a job David has done. So drat good especially the sound effects for the world being summoned and time stop.

LordLeckie
Nov 14, 2009

A Steampunk Gent posted:

I'm reading Stone Ocean right now and I'm really confused why Dio's flashbacks all seem to take place in broad daylight, did Araki just forget he's a vampire?

Tenore Sax

LordLeckie
Nov 14, 2009

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

gently caress. If they do it there and restart the OP then it becomes 1 minute and 40 seconds or so, much more normal than its minute and ten second runtime.

If i had to guess they'll fast foward back to the opening and end on kiras close up, if you look where they do the title splash the logo looks like its shaking a lot as if it was being rewound already, that plus the breakdown constant reverts etc its near guaranteed.