Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I was about to ask for Jotaro drawn like this, but the internet was already on it.

https://twitter.com/ReepusArt/status/858345248241483776

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I just got done reading it and I love it. My favorite part is finding out there's more after Valentine is defeated then that reveal of who took the corpse.

Also the cheese song.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Without a doubt.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Can we talk about Gyro's teddy bear? Or when he has to get a new one he gets the one with bow?

Gyrowns

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS posted:

and then the inevitable DBZ vs Jojo hyper fighting game we've all been waiting for

honestly i just want a jojo game at evo to hear the commentary

I want a "just put all of the assets we created into one game" MvC2 style Jump All Stars game.

Also I can't believe Fugo just punks out for the rest of part 5. I understand his stand makes it hard to write battles, but he just goes "nah I'm out" and we never see him again except for Sleeping Slaves.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Schwarzwald posted:

Part 6 is hilarious.

The best part is after this Emperio helping out by pulling out his Ghost Computer

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Nina posted:

God thanks for the laugh. Remembering that is hilarious

What is that from?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Annasui getting owned is one my favorite parts of part 6. This whole page had me rolling

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Oh no I caught up now I have to wait. :(

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

frank.club posted:

The final confrontation in part 6 is one of the best parts about JoJo full stop. Insane Stand usage on top of amaZing action and the second best beat down of any antagonist in the series. JoJo's bizarre adventure for the loving win

What would be the first?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

What's up with Part 8's title, Jojolion? Do we have any idea what that is or what it means?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

EmmyOk posted:

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't understand" can't be beat imo

Post the panel please. I can't find it.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

multijoe posted:

White Album was a very silly chapter, Giorno and Mista seemed to be in competition on who could do the stupidest counterattack. The introduction to King Crimson afterwards was pretty cool though.

Please respect Mista's awesome plan to make a snowboard by using Gold Experience's power.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Looks like the subs are complete on this.

Why is Rohan crashing with Koichi? What happened to his house? I thought he had it repaired after the fire.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

hoobajoo posted:

Rohan says he's bankrupt at the start. Remember, this is 7 years after DiU, that fire is old news.

Just rewatched and I completely missed that detail. :downs:

I'm glad good boy Koichi is looking out for Rohan.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Idgi how are string bubbles and the spin related?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Holly's going to need someone to sacrifice themselves to become healthy.
Josuke resigns himself to death for this woman who is technically his mother when suddenly!

"NO I AM DECIDING TO BE RELEVANT AGAIN!", says Kyo.

She merges into Holly and is never seen again as she is now dead.

This is the most frustrating thing about part 8 she's a Joestar, Holly's daughter, and has a cool hat why isn't she relevant? :(

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

CrashScreen posted:

No, it came from a dog.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Dragonwagon posted:

who took the picture tho

It was one their stands.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Giorno was in California going school to school in association with the D.A.R.E. program.

Edit: gently caress meant Florida

Electric Phantasm fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Dec 4, 2017

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

MonsterEnvy posted:

I also loved that Norisuke's response to Joubin's complaints were. "We are a fruit shop. We don't need to be powerful."

I love that his complaint was brought on by having to wait in line.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Tsurugi vs. Aisho is definitely the sickest kill in the series.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Waffleman_ posted:

Considering they've spackled over other plotholes in the past, most assuredly.

Which ones have they gone over?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I bet that little bit of music at the end is Giorno's beatdown music. I love it already.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

The premier will be Giorno drinking the piss and that will be it.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

How much did they show off? Was it the entire first episode?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Kurtofan posted:

Nope

Golden Experience is Golden Wind

Is Giorno clearly saying Golden Experience?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Condiv posted:

the clip i uploaded has got too many views on goog drive, so i uploaded it as an unlisted youtube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aayRU0MAR8

Sorry about that posting it in the anime thread was a bad idea.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Waffleman_ posted:

If you wanna hear more of the possible beatdown song, here it is at the live event in Japan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrugxzZkeRo&t=673s

I'm imagining this playing during Cioccolata's beatdown and it's just like waiting for the MHA anime to get to United States of Smash all over again.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Did the zombie horse ever come up again after they got it?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Improbable Lobster posted:

Friends don't kill friends dogs

I think they were talking about part 7 Dio.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

The next chapter of Jojolion should be dropping soon, right?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Okuyasu Nijimura posted:

We are still working on it. Give us a few more hours and it will be ready

I hope my question didn't come off as impatient. I have a hard time remembering when monthly chapters drop.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

It real cool how many great fights there are in JoJo, like part 5 is just nothing but great fight after great fight until it gets to Babyface then after Babyface are more great fights.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Despite all the awesome fights in JoJo, the Under World fight holds a special place in my heart because the page where Jolyne is desperately explaining the situation to a confused Emporio got me into JoJo.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

RIP Yasuho

again

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Metallica looked a lot stuff at first before it turned out to be just a really versatile stand. Although not sure what could do everything that happened this chapter.

Maybe Doctor Doctor has a Rock Pet or the second person in the ambulance could be helping?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

That's pretty good, the only thing I don't like is how they pronounce Josuke's last name and they don't even bother explaining how they got JoJo from his name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Giorno describing his condition to Cioccolata before he beats him down into a garbage truck. The anime better spend good time on the beatdown to reflect on the manga having four full page spreads of it.