Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Aquasnake posted:

In a few weeks I'm going to rename all the Part 4 episodes in my folder. If I want the episode titles it'll take probably 10 minutes tops, if I just want to rename them and numbered 1-39, I can easily do that in 15-30 seconds. You could call it my stand power.

Oh ho...but does your stand power dig into the internet to automatically find the correct names for every episode? My Filebot does. It is the strongest media renaming utility on the internet!

edit: The only problem is that it uses the US localization names so Highway Go Go, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Aquasnake posted:

BNR lets you rename any file exactly the way you want. Not to get too far off topic but if this file renaming chat is blowing your mind, but you want something more tactically useful. Get WinDirStat, it will graphically show you where all the things that are taking up all your free disk space are on your computer.

For jojo related content they just started the first sprint, but now I'm off to work.

I just wanted Filebot to be The World to BNR's Star Platinum. Anyway WinDirStat's great and next week's episode should be amazing.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

FirstAidKite posted:

Remember that time tomoko mistakenly thought a giant buff college-aged guy in white with hathair was an old giant buff indiana jones look-a-like and started to motorboat him

To be honest. Anyone would motorboat Jotoro.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

he Part 5 PS2 game's translation patch is finished. It's supposed to be pretty good, right?

Dropbox page with readme and patch.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

How did they manage to get this season aired uncensored? I forget if Season 4 was uncensored, but if they had the censorship standards of parts 1-3, this entire last episode would just be a bunch of black blobs.

Season 4 was also censored. I wonder if season 5 is being played in a different time slot or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

I'd also be 100% down for Steel Ball Read.

Same, it's been long enough that I don't remember all the details