Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012
This is hilariously shameless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012

Stallion Cabana posted:

his name is apparently Diesel, from what Not N'Doul said. I wonder what his 'Stand' is called

He's Tom Diesel and his Stand is apparently Meta Hammer from what I can tell, also the Dog is Chewbacca

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012
I don't know if i'm thankful or sad that it only got one issue, I kinda want to know how bad it could have gotten

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012
DIO would obviously be a limo driven by Senator Phillips rather than Roadroller

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012

Stallion Cabana posted:

That's not even a good joke.

It's not even funny.

well it was more about the contrast to what would be the ending of the episode, e.i. a character dying then SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME......

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012
A couple of days after my birthday Jotaro learned how to play a video game

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012

Moltrey posted:

I watched the OP three times looking for what you're talking about and never did so maybe I'm just dumb.

On the flipside, upon inspection I really like how they visualzed what Love Deluxe looks like in Stand Form alongside Cinderella rather than just use Yukako's hair.

Isn't this just referencing the part where Koichi has to pick Yukako's eyes?

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012

The greatest tragedy is they pulled it before more issues came out

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

I like Giorno a lot because he was pretty much Jonathan's son but not as loving boring as his old man. My only problem with VA was that Purple Haze was insanely cool but Araki made it too strong so it only showed up once before he wrote it out :rolleyes:

fake edit: Actually Araki Said that he had planned Fugo to come back as a villain but it made him too sad to do that so perhaps it's for the best :shobon:

I do appreciate that he had planned ahead for the fight by giving Giorno the antibodies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012

Daxing Dan posted:

Star Platinum The World is also said to be an invincible stand and it loses to a rat. At some point you just have to accept that the word "invincible" means something very different in Jojo.

Well in fairness he was too busy focusing on his marine life studies and his love of dolphins to practice using Time Stop, so he really got pretty rusty