Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

holocaust bloopers posted:

appreciate it dudes please post butts in memoriam.

RIP :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

What's the melting point of chrome?

I think it's a smidge under 3500F

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mr. Nice! posted:

That dog is happier than I'll ever be.

No man deserves to be that happy. That level of sheer joy belongs to dogs and dogs alone, no other creature could ever possibly truly deserve it, either

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Fister Roboto posted:

I was expecting raccoon pictures :(

Or Resident Evil fans with a fun sense of humor

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

No way Im seeing that in theaters. There's no way that dog doesnt die at the end

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Salt and pepper, don't overthink it :colbert:

and maybe a tea spoon of olive oil or malt vinegar if it's not marbled too well

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Ckwiesr posted:

Same with my grandfather. Still does it part time here and there. I apprenticed as one for about a year before I joined the AF. Learned a lot about meat.

Now I just need to get my girlfriends polish dad to teach me how he makes his kielbasa.

Mine was a carpenter until his last breath, when he cut off his index finger, went to the doctor to have it stitched back on and it threw the clot the next day while he was trying to fix the cut he hosed up on the porch swing he was building when he cut himself. and caused a massive stroke. It was his first time cutting himself with a power-saw after 55+ years of making furniture, too. Dude just couldn't let go of a gently caress up, I guess

MurderBot posted:

So, I'm wondering if this is a valid thing to market.

What if fortune 500 companies sent managers or prospective people to a 1-2 week boot camp where big mean people just yell at them and make them do erroneous poo poo, like what we had to endure, but market the whole thing around leadership tactics, acting under pressure and all that poo poo.

Companies send people to the desert to sweat lodges for thousands of dollars, at least here they can feel like they accomplished something at the end, they can go back to their respective companies with *when I was in boot...* and for whoever agrees with me can open up a chevy/dodge dealership right across the street where graduation will be.

There used to be a rash of companies like this, but they did paintball poo poo for a couple of days and reinforced teamwork and tactical thinking, but in reality they just had IT and salespeople running around NDing paintballs in to their teammates while the staff there were just making sure people were wearing safety gear

Booblord Zagats fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Jun 11, 2015

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

USMC503 posted:

Yeah, well, you can't sue the military over hurt feelings.

Yeah you can only record a bunch of TS poo poo on to a CD Rom and make them chop your dick off fo free

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I made some spare ribs lastnight. Put a rack of some chipotle dry rubbed ribs in with a can of beef consomme, 2 Tbl spoons of olive oil, 1 Tbl spoon balsamic vinegar and a peeled/pureed garden tomato and let them chill in the slow cooker for 8 hours. Brought them in to work for lunch and fed the office with that and 2 loaves of french bread from the bakery.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Finished product on my desk right now

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

wow dude you just gonna inline post your nasty pocket pussy? not even an :nws: or :nms: tag?

Pretty sure thats what :nws: Hers :nws: looks like up close after I read that article

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Professor Bling posted:

Y'all are making me feel old as gently caress and young as balls simultaneously. I'm only 26, for fucks sake!

Assholes. At least I'm dating a 21 year old.

I'm 32 dating a 23 year old CNA. My recently divorced 37 year old brother is banging a 22 year old massage therapist. Daddy issues own

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

at the date posted:

It'd be way better without the text.

It looks better with the red text, the yellow one is "eh". The homage to old Iron Maiden albums fits

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

blue squares posted:

$6.50? Go to the IMAX, dude. Worth it.

Vasadus got my rear end in gear and I landed a gig working with a creative writing summer camp for kids. Gonna help set up, work there every day from 9-12 and help the kids, and then help make the publication of their stories at the end. This is the kind of internship stuff I should have been doing since 2013. Thanks for the brutal honesty, dude.

That's pretty loving cool. Have fun, teach the kids poo poo that you wished you'd known 20 years earlier (ie don't enlist)

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Two Finger posted:

hahahaha that pbs mini series carrier is goddamned hilarious

gently caress i'm glad i didn't join the navy

The USMC Hornet squadron being constantly pissed off and their poo poo always being broken was pretty much Air_Wing.mp4

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

SperginMcBadposter posted:

My hearing has been all weird since I woke up this morning, and I can't figure out how to describe it.

Someone came in your ear lastnight

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

This Happy Valley documentary on Netflix about Penn State is pretty good. Rekindled my hatred of Penn State students though.

The only good thing to come out of Pennsylvania is It's Always Sunny

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Hey now there was also:
- Benjamin Franklin
- Joe Biden
- The Office

Can't believe I forgot the first two, but the Office never did anything for me. But I forgot the best NFL fan to ever live, eatdatpussy445 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbm9QWFHEBE

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

That would require Chicago style to qualify as pizza first.

Even if it isn't pizza, it's easily the best cassarole

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Tropic Thunder count as a war flick? because if so you're all forgetting the single best comedy post 2000

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

My in-laws have this in their bathroom. I laugh at it every time I go in.

GiP background plz

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

umph i have a fetish for old electronics.

i had a fantastic wood-paneled sony tv cabinet growing up that was gorgeous, too bad the tube blew on it

looked kinda like this

the biggest pain to get the radio working on that unit as-is is getting the tubes for it

I have an 80's style restaurant arcade table that's been retro-fit with a 20 inch flat screen LCD and a 60 game board with poo poo like space invaders, pong, 1943, galga, etc. in my game room. I was gonna repaint it, but instead I kept it looking rough after I saw it had all the old Japanese metal stamps and serial numbers on it.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
All the top scores are my 9 year old nephew and my buddy's 8 year old son. One of them asked if they could have it as their college graduation gift. I said only if it was Ivy league

Pictured: Cool serial plate

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mike-o posted:

what if they join the marines

They're out of the will

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
What the gently caress happened to Elizabeth Banks' career? Poor thing is doing commercials for Realtor.com now

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

:ohdear:

Also Daily Show episodes from 1999 are trippy.
http://www.cc.com/events/month-of-zen/live.html

People keep saying W has zero chance of getting the nomination.

:negative:

It was always going to be him or Mccain. And to be honest post 9-11 Mccain America could have been much, much worse

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Stultus Maximus posted:

Not to get all D&D but how?

Mccain is the world's most self righteous reactionary. My brother was a page for him when he was trying to get in to the Naval Academy and every interaction he had with him painted the dude as a first class narcissist with anger issues. Any little thing wrong and the guy would be on edge and chewing people out for it. Hell, dude's a good senator because his "gently caress you, got mine" attitude is the only reason Arizona isn't some dried out husk of a state that exists as a tourist stop and the primary manufacturer of California's meth. He's kept a lot of really lovely projects with super lucrative contracts in the state and backdoored poo poo to so many bills that will keep Arizona an untouchable sponge for gub'ment money for the next six decades. But the guy has no business running the show. Had he been in office on 9-11, I get the feeling we'd have been balls deep in Iran, Iraq and North Korea by the end of October

Bush on the other hand is well known for being a pretty calm and collected guy with a tendency to take too much time to figure out his next step. I honestly believe with a cabinet that wasn't just his dad's old cronies Bush probably would have been a really solid president for both sides of the aisle, like on par with Clinton at least. Guy is the definition of amicable in person and the people I know who have known him professionally swear up and down he's one of the most thoughtful and methodical people they've ever known.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

fuckin fight my pedo stash

cops would arrest me on sight for the facial hair i grow

Is it literally made of 14 year olds' pubes or what?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Neighbor kids gonna stay the gently caress off your lawn, dude

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I love that the guy who plays Cricket is one of the VPs for the FX network. Dude seriously goes full-in and it just works

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

He is? I love Cricket. His transformation into the most vile bum has been just wonderful to watch.

Yeah, he's also the husband of Emily Deschanel (chick from Bones)

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

lesser deschanel but still a deschanel

Either way, dude managed to out-kick his coverage. But really, David Hornsby is supposedly a big part of how Sunny got on FX according to Mac, story goes FX was really iffy on picking it up and Hornsby floated a lot of money out of his personal finances to produce the first dozen episodes and harangued the other scheduling guys in to giving it the greenlight to air. All in all he's a pretty cool dude

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Ol' Khaleesi is a poo poo tier actress. A strong female lead is a woman in no sleeves yelling a lot, apparently

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Went to a friend's BBQ, dude made 23 pounds of Memphis smoked ribs and a gallon of coleslaw, my brother and I took care of the beer with a keg of Sam Adams Tetravis "Brew Master's choice". 30 people were supposed to show, only 21 made it so we ended up over-eating and over-drinking. Watched the fireworks, set off some of our own and taught the kids how to put out a lawn fire and play tag with snappers.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

MurderBot posted:

gently caress... And I thought my day was p. good....

The entire ride back home my girlfriend was trying to talk me in to having kids, so there were a few drawbacks

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Casimir Radon posted:

ride on vacuums.
Now there's a PC name for a dependapotami

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Casimir Radon posted:

How many of them do you think you can actually get to vacuum a floor? Being married to Amn Booger is hard, he protects your freedoms from the CQ desk! People depend on him to watch Pawn Stars all day!

I just meant how much dick they suck

• Locked thread