Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
blog ur car lunches in this thread, pics should show both that you have a good lunch in ur car but also show the car afterwards and how much mess you made in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Not only do I often take my lunch in my silver Saturn Ion, I even deliver lunch to many people every day, and often take naps in it with the engine idling/ac on.

My lunches, if I eat at work, look something like this artery clogger

If you don't know what a silver Saturn Ion looks like:

I'm afraid I don't have pictures of the inside of my silver Saturn Ion after a meal, but just picture a typical economy car, except with the passenger floorboard filled with Pizza Hut delivery tickets, empty water bottles, despair, and a now-empty pizza box.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 10:03 on Jun 2, 2015

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drvNV3JDul4

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
When I'm driving casually in my silver 2013 SRT Viper GTR-R around France, I generally try to consume as much bourbon as possible. C'est la vie.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I work flat rate op and it's just sort of expected to not take a lunch because that's time that I can't be earning money

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER
I work salary op and it's just sort of expected to go out and have a sit down lunch because that's time I'm earning money

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

14 INCH SLIT posted:

I work flat rate op and it's just sort of expected to not take a lunch because that's time that I can't be earning money

eating lunch while still clocked in supremacy

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

If ur car is lurching it's probably an issue with your transmission, u should probably have that checked out op.

[edit] oh LUNCHING. Sorry op, I don't eat lunch in my Bentley, only poors eat lunch in their cars.

Applebees Appetizer fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Jun 2, 2015

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
Lol if you don't use your back seat tables in your Bentley to eat on the go. Good luck paying for ur lease slacker.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Adiabatic posted:

When I'm driving casually in my silver 2013 SRT Viper GTR-R around France, I generally try to consume as much bourbon as possible. C'est la vie.

I prefer to lunch on the hood of my silver 1973 Ford Falcon XB GT like this fellow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Quite A Tool posted:

Lol if you don't use your back seat tables in your Bentley to eat on the go. Good luck paying for ur lease slacker.

Do you have any Grey Poopon?

• Locked thread