Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Is there a way to tell which quests repeat infinitely? Like for the railroad are both Tom's and PAM's quests infinite?

Or just anything with a colon in it's name I suspect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

CroatianAlzheimers posted:

How the hell do you progress the Old Guns quest? I met whatshername at the fort, then I followed her around until we got to the collapsed tunnel in the General's Quarters. Now the game wants me to "Use the workbench to clear the tunnel" and the questgiver disappeared. What am I supposed to build at the workbench to help me clear that tunnel to the magazine?

Scrap it

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
I have Pickman's Blade because bleed is stupid and Memory Den's dress because ballistic weave is stupid. Just running around the wasteland in a dress with this little knife chopping up 15 foot tall godzilla things with impunity. And I thought getting power armor at level 1 would be the problem.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Broken Cog posted:

Can you get that dress without using the console?

I think so? I consoled it in but rank 4 pickpocket lets you steal clothes, even clothes people are currently wearing. I got some Vault 81 suits this way because I couldn't find any around to loot.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

King Vidiot posted:

I've barely played the radio at all and yet looking through the list of songs: http://www.thumbsticks.com/fallout-4-track-list/ I know I've heard at least 23 of them in the game. Probably more but I can't match all the songs I've heard to the titles.

Lol, welp I guess I'm bugged. I've only heard 11 songs off that list. My steam playtime reads 51 hours. I've heard those 11 so many times though I can tell you exactly what the dj says for them, so that's something I guess.

I thought it was weird that The Wanderer was in their promotional stuff but it didn't seem to be in game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Frankston posted:

I had a Mr. Handy and Mr Gutsy model on my drawers in my house but when I went back they'd disappeared.

There's a thief in Sanctuary. I'm gonna find them and I'm gonna kill them.

If you're going to put stuff in your house you should know there is a non-zero chance anytime you load that zone that any items placed will freak out and shoot into space/fall through the floor/clip into some other geometry.

Your models are probably in low-orbit now.

• Locked thread