Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Fallouta.com? More like falloutamyass.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

RBA Starblade posted:

I made that joke already. :colbert:

Well excuse me princess

I really look forward to the completely mangled accents. "Wicked pisser."

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

I should probably start planning on saving up my FO4 Mod coupons for the really heinous sex mods.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Flaky posted:

People hated Diablo 3 for a good reason. It looked silly.

Those people were wrong and retarded.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Fojar38 posted:

Every name except yours, guaranteed.

God I hope it has Bort.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Praetorian Mage posted:

Something else about the dialogue system: It looks like it's like Mass Effect in that you don't see exactly what you'll be saying. That's not good.

Huh? That's the best part of the Mass Effect/Alpha Protocol dialogue wheel.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

mackintosh posted:

One thing I'm curious about, having watched the presentation just now - why go to all the trouble of naming the baby, if your family supposedly gets incinerated, or dies via some other means? Seems like an awful lot of attention to detail for a short opening sequence.

It's almost as if there is more to the introduction than what was let on during the presentation!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Neeksy posted:

Hoping the radio features more varied music. I loved New Vegas but it often felt like there were only 5 songs on rotation, 3 of which were Johnny Guitar.

Lol look at this cis-pleb that didn't download the soundtrack to Hedwig and the Angry Inch for all of his playthroughs.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Lester Shy posted:

Is anybody playing this on a dual core CPU? I'm above the minimum requirements on all the other specs, but I've got an i3-3225. GTA 5 is the only other game I've played that required a quad core and it ran fine 95% of the time, but I have no idea which of the two games would be more CPU-heavy.

Almost no games are CPU heavy anymore. Recent i3s are fine

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

I didn't expect to enjoy settlement building, but I think I'm hooked. I'm going to make the wasteland spotless even if it takes me a thousand hours.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Cleared out Federal Ration Stockpile and kinda regretted it at the end. That story, man. Jeepers.

Exited via the Lonely Chapel and got a hell of a view of a nuclear lightning storm.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

I just assumed the female protagonist was a military lawyer on maternity leave. It's weird that you guys immediately assumed housewife when she has a friggin' law degree.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

NESguerilla posted:

The institute narrative is so dumb and poorly handled Your son, knowing drat well that you were out and about looking for him. Decides to just hang around and wait for you to find a way into the institute. Despit having every resource in the world to just go find you and bring you there. Then he is immediately like, cool to meet you mom can you do a bunch of grunt work side quests for me? With the way the character interacts with him you'd mostly just think he is some random quest giving npc too

I sided with the institute and, yeah, I dunno. Inconsistent, poorly paced, lacking in property impetus despite the amount of people screaming about how dire and necessary every mission is. The institute are completely safe, why are they so loving hawkish? Why do they complain about the immediate lack of power when everything seems to be humming along just fine? Why the dink did they go from grass to gorillas? It feels like a scene out of Deus Ex lol.

Following the Institute is like buying an album that only turns out to have two good songs on it. The worst part is that one of those songs is really loving good. Invading they Railroad is straight out of Terminator and kicks so much rear end for a 5 minute mission.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Nuebot posted:

There are different ending rewards? i didn't even know this. Like is it just winterized X-01 or is it something wholly unique?

You get a white skin for the X-01 that gives you +1 INT if you paint your whole suit. It looks cool, but it's a completely forgettable reward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Internet Kraken posted:

I want a properly restored texture for this one.

So many of the covers would be great tattoo ideas.

• Locked thread