Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sneaky Fast
Apr 24, 2013

I'm so pumped for this game I've been thinking about getting a PS4 for a minute and this game finally got me to do it. Gonna do the whole midnight thing.

I bought the season pass I'm sure it's been discussed but how big a chump am I?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaky Fast
Apr 24, 2013

SectumSempra posted:

I tend not to bitch about console releases but I'd love to hear some feedback on ps4 version here.

Been playing all morning. I've been loving it so far. The game looks great to me. I had one crash. But it was ok cause I had QS. I love that quicksave feature! I never seen that on a console before but it's the tits.

Overall the game is great. I've found combat super satisfying. The world is interesting and isn't just brown, grey or green.
My one minor complaint is The PC being voiced. It just doesn't fit what I envisioned for him. I'd rather have no voice or at least more then one option.

Sneaky Fast
Apr 24, 2013

So like a couple peeps have mentioned the settlement stuff isn't really for me, am I missing lots of good quests?

Sneaky Fast
Apr 24, 2013

Ran into my first bug (ps4) my shots, outside of vats, don't do any damage Anybody else encounter this?

E: enemies can't harm me either

Sneaky Fast fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Nov 16, 2015

Sneaky Fast
Apr 24, 2013

So it seems like the bullets just go through the character models

Sneaky Fast
Apr 24, 2013

I seriously have not been this obsessed with a game in ten years. Just exploring places is the best part. I've been trying to get to the first spot to find nick valentine my last two play sessions but keep getting caught up in building clearing. Met some giant thing called Swan in the park that threw rocks. Not sure what it was, It didn't really look like a super mutant. Is there any back story to that dude? He dropped awesome armor too.

Sneaky Fast
Apr 24, 2013

Is a never ending gun necessary? I have not once hand a problem with ammo.

Sneaky Fast
Apr 24, 2013

Dang ok. Also are other people finding crazy amounts of stimpacks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaky Fast
Apr 24, 2013

Hey has anyone had trouble turning in the lost patrol to Danse after the BoS actually show up?

• Locked thread