Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lugubrious
Jul 2, 2004

khy posted:

Just for laughs, has anyone tried setting their pip-boy color to 'pitch black' and then see what the light it makes looks like?

It doesn't put out any light, and the pip boy screen is just blank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lugubrious
Jul 2, 2004

lethial posted:

I... uhh... used its kill switch command? I have no idea where I even got that information but it came up as a dialog option and I only selected it out of curiosity. So where did the command come from?

I think it comes from one of Mama Murphy's visions. She says you should remember the phrase because it's important, but doesn't know why.

Lugubrious
Jul 2, 2004

Arsten posted:

I pick up everything. There's a reason I love automata so much: Cargo pants on robots!

But at the same time, what am I going to do with scrap that I don't salvage? Is that what the salvage station does?

Just dump it in the workbench. Whenever you build/craft something, it'll automatically break down junk in the workbench into the raw materials. If you have supply lines set up (from the first rank of Local Leader), it'll use junk in connected settlements' workbenches if it needs to.

• Locked thread