Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a life less
Jul 12, 2009

We are healthy only to the extent that our ideas are humane.

Jules O'Dwyer and her dogs Matisse, Chase and Skippy won the season of Britain's Got Talent that wrapped up last weekend, netting her 250,000 pounds and a slot in the Royal Variety Performance (whatever the hell that is). She's a pretty cool lady with some very talented dogs, so it was neat to see her win.

Here's a video of her final act. There were three aired total, I think.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vs4hpG50Cc

And because people are kind of crazy on the internet and because dog lovers are absolutely crazy on the internet, it is all atwitter because a STUNT DOG WAS USED for one of the bits in the final act. Matisse is the primary performer, but her other border collie Chase was used to walk the tightrope for the performance. People were under the impression that it was Matisse for the whole act. There are now calls for her win to be stripped from her, lots of statements being made, petitions being signed and all sorts of ridiculous things.

Anyways, I don't give a poo poo what dog did what. I think it's always neat to see dogs doing stuff, and I really really like dog tricks. So my hat is off to her and her animals. I don't normally love themed freestyle acts, but this one was pretty drat good.

Enjoy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
a dog is more talented than anyone else on that garbage island, think about that will you

• Locked thread