Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
LOL!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
pity bump stop posting

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

Please. Let me tell you all about how you're all idiots. I am of superior intellect here. Go suck some dicks. You have all fucking stupid opinions. This is my fucking opinion.

pram posted:

pity bump stop posting

Youre the least funny poster in yospos

pram
Jun 10, 2001
idiot king rotor said yospos isnt supposed to be funny, so whats the problem

med school head
Apr 17, 2012

linoleum floors posted:

lol bitch

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

linoleum floors posted:

i thiknk that title belongs to pleasure kevin, doc block, and the collection of failures in the cat thread

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

linoleum floors posted:

who the gently caress are you

do you have your own emoticon?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
pram does a good borat impression and that's better than anything in this world so gently caress you general lardass

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

Please. Let me tell you all about how you're all idiots. I am of superior intellect here. Go suck some dicks. You have all fucking stupid opinions. This is my fucking opinion.
Itsa me, the terrible yospos poster. Not.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Smythe posted:

i thiknk that title belongs to pleasure kevin, doc block, and the collection of failures in the cat thread

:nallears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
gas the op imo

but not for this thread

• Locked thread