Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

I trust Allegri, tomorrow he will lead Juve to victory and will confirm his place among the top managers of all time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Drogadon posted:

I trust Allegri, tomorrow he will lead Juve to victory and will confirm his place among the top managers of all time.

Unironically this. Can't wait.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Allegri seemed like a fail clown before but this season he proved he is actually insanely good.

Been watching stuff like this all night, can't wait

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZBAG-IA04Y

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
I want Juve to win because both clubs are crooked as poo poo but at least Juve supporters aren't smug babies who are acting like they already won.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I can't sleep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxWPPlTvc2U

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

ive just been reading that pep book and barcelona annoy me even more than they did before as a result so i'll be rooting for juve.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

I don't care who wins, I just want to see some good foot.

I would quite like to see Pirlo and Buffon with the cup though :unsmith:

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
I'll be happy for good foot with lots of goals, maybe extra time and penos as well idc who wins or loses

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Montasque posted:

I want Juve to win because both clubs are crooked as poo poo but at least Juve supporters aren't smug babies who are acting like they already won.

ive already made this joke itt but it bears repeating that juve fans are so entitled they literally awarded themselves two league titles they had taken away for undeniable cheating.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Byolante posted:

2 poo poo teams full of criminal mercenaries playing a bad game of football. Both teams should already have life bans for crimes against football, barcelona also for material and moral support of terrorism.

AGREED

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Eau de MacGowan posted:

ive already made this joke itt but it bears repeating that juve fans are so entitled they literally awarded themselves two league titles they had taken away for undeniable cheating.

tbh they should be glad it was just the two, I remember some very questionable games back in mid-90s

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
Juve were coked up to the hilt and frothing at the mouth in 96 & 97, only to be stopped in their tracks by the first round of Borussentech

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
I hope Juventus win

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

advanced statsman posted:

I hope Juventus win

well, yes, obviously, juve merda vafancul, but they're not nearly as loathsome as barcelona

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

A mono-browed Barca full kit wanker just asked me for the way to the station. I have made up my mind now. Up the juve, Franco did nothing wrong

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Smirr posted:

A mono-browed Barca full kit wanker just asked me for the way to the station. I have made up my mind now. Up the juve, Franco did nothing wrong

Franco did something immensely wrong dude, at least one catalonian was left alive.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

oliwan posted:

good luck standing in the queue with the thousands of tourists who think they have a chance of making it inside tonight!

I womder how many times your dad has said exactly this

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

African AIDS cum posted:

drat lol

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Byolante posted:

2 poo poo teams full of criminal mercenaries playing a bad game of football. Both teams should already have life bans for crimes against football, barcelona also for material and moral support of terrorism.

Guys I think we're approaching peak Byolante, we'll run out soon if we're not careful

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

roasted

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

African AIDS cum posted:

:pwn:

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
saw exactly two barca fans at kater blau tonight, told them good luck, they bought me a beer, so go Barcelona!

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

oliwan posted:

saw exactly two barca fans at kater blau tonight, told them good luck, they bought me a beer, so go Barcelona!

gay

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Barzagli is good to go for today, so it looks like Juve are going with the 4-3-1-2 with Barzagli and Bonucci in the cb slots, Vidal behind the forwards.

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~

African AIDS cum posted:

idgi

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
How many papers made a reference to The War

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
i hope juve win sorry suqit

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

corn in the fridge posted:

i hope juve win sorry suqit

That's ok I respect your terrible decisions :)

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

oliwan posted:

look at this swiss bribe-taking plastic

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

African AIDS cum posted:

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Also at the end of tonight's game (which I'll be watching on sky) I will never have to watch club football on itv again, ftew

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

It's just my luck to be getting married on the same day as this. But I should hopefully have time to catch some or most of the match and I think I'd like to see Juventus win.

meat CRime
Jun 12, 2010

ham, turkey, roast beef, cold cuts, North Carolina, vienna sausage
Grimey Drawer
Juve: 2
Barca: 2
Buffon scores the winning PK

That would be the the possible match.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

stickyfngrdboy posted:

I'll be happy for good foot with lots of goals, maybe extra time and penos as well idc who wins or loses

Same. As if, lol.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
It's time to get hype

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

i have that shirt

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

While there are more Barca fans in the street, the Juve fans have become more vocal and have better songs.
Changing my prediction from 3-0 to 2-0 as a result.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

谢尔 谢尔

I'm the JuveDad in the Tevez shirt

• Locked thread