Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
already joined gabe newell covered in marijuana and ddrd

what else is there for the gamer who likes to stay social

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
If you're asking how to infect your human being rear end with AIDS, well, it's done already.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/shotgamingvideos

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

try [lljk] short for "leet like jeef K."

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

emoji posted:

If you're asking how to infect your human being rear end with AIDS, well, it's done already.

my destiny as a gamer

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Badgame dot net. Its this kinda lovely ycs off site that has a lot of deec furry art and stuff. Check it out anyway even if you're not into that sort of thing because those guys really know their gaming.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Steamy

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Badgame dot net. Its this kinda lovely ycs off site that has a lot of deec furry art and stuff. Check it out anyway even if you're not into that sort of thing because those guys really know their gaming.

Hell, half the members have blogs with names like "Artificial Difficulty" and "Emergent Gameplay" where they post extremely insightful, succinct and down to earth analyses of games, trends in gaming, and gamers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell, Borsche of this very forum's badgame-derived blog has a very good article about how if you get fancy decorations on your wallet, your trying to be like, quote, "loving Sam Jackson" and you need to stop that bullshit. I forget anything he said about games though. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
How is reflex?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Like any truly great game, it's all but completely dead except for in the CIS and Romania.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

There are some serious hilarious rear end motherfucking stream groups out there, OP. For instance, you could join Gabe's BellyButton Boys or I Love A ANime In Real Life, etc. So loving Funny. :D

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

There are some serious hilarious rear end motherfucking stream groups out there, OP. For instance, you could join Gabe's BellyButton Boys or I Love A ANime In Real Life, etc. So loving Funny. :D

i agree, im having a lol right now just thinking about joining these groups and imagining the looks visitors to my profile will get when they see them

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yo mods, if you read this i wantg to do a dinner thread 2.0. got a problem with that?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i want to keep bafh's chana masala recipe from getting pruned mostly

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fungah! posted:

yo mods, if you read this i wantg to do a dinner thread 2.0. got a problem with that?

don't

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ok

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
heres some cool groups to join OP

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

What... but those are weird 0___o
Ummmm... okayyy

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Hell, half the members have blogs with names like "Artificial Difficulty" and "Emergent Gameplay" where they post extremely insightful, succinct and down to earth analyses of games, trends in gaming, and gamers.

Haha.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

Like any truly great game, it's all but completely dead except for in the CIS and Romania.

I tried to play it the other day and there were only German race servers, absolutely nobody was playing CTF or deathmatch. Lol.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

thats sad

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

22 gamers should be out helping

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Agreed.

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Four measures of cheap Vodka combined with a bottle of Bawls
Lipstick Apathy

Wormskull posted:

I've owned it a while and have yet to get in a game with people yet.

I've managed to play ut4 with people though.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

i found one for you op http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ilovecocks

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

HAhahahahahah

(Imp Zone was filmed before a live studio audience.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Gimbal lock posted:

heres some cool groups to join OP

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

• Locked thread