Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Is the Mongol DLC going to have a genocide mechanic? Or are they just going to white wash that stuff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

How will conclave change Byzantium?

Also good Charlemagne start date character to play? I really like British Isles. How hard to feudalize as Ireland?

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

They said 1500 cet didn't they. That's about three hours.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

I started off as a 2 county count in West Francia in the earliest start. I married a young genius wife and then was offered a council position. Then I was given a duchy. I never had any kids and my dynasty ended.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

gfanikf posted:

Actually there is a full screen, borderless, and windowed. I'm trying borderless first.

Full screen windowed is the same thing as borderless.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

So managing a large realm seems amazingly hard. I feel like the game never says anywhere but council members are free to join factions to increase council power despite saying when the council is content they can't start or join factions. Then dukes are willing to rebel at the drop of a hat. I had to allow elective monarchy because of a size 150% faction and I can't raise my levy size because the council won't allow it.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

So someone else had more votes in the election so I bought some favors to get my council to let me revoke their duchy and now my chosen heir is winning by a wide margin.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

TorakFade posted:

A strong, attractive, imbecile horse. What is the rightmost trait? It kinda looks like a donkey but it can't be, that is clearly a horse :colbert: This is wonderful, I guess I have to pick up lunatic to put a horse in my court/council?

Also I gained a favour with a guy for promising to vote like him in the council but there have been no votes yet, I guess free favour. Can I use it to have him back me up for a vote in elective monarchy or is that limited to council voting?

Theres a notification at the top of the screen when you have a favor telling you what favors can do. But no you can't get elective monarchy votes with favors.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Wait how do you get a horse.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Should I be giving my children educators still? I was just using the button to give them a focus.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

I was seeing if I could hold ERE together in an ironman game it's had some real loving rough spots but's kinda stabilized now. I took a big chunk of land in a holy war and went to dole it out only to find out the malcontent on the council had called in favors with everyone and wanted that land for himself. So I said gently caress him and just took the penalties for 3 years until his favors were up. Later on I got an event to imprison him. I threw him in the oublette.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

What am I looking at.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Hi question. Would enatic also enforce female commanders?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Stellaris invasion.

• Locked thread