Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

I've managed to conquer India, now I'm try to create become Samrat Chakravartin since I do not 'completely control India'. I control not only every province, but my vessels have gobbled up a lot of the surrounding area, and continue to do so. Anyway to check what I'm missing? Do I need every holding on every province as well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Luigi Thirty posted:

There's a view somewhere (I forget where) that highlights everything in a map region. You can use it to see everything the game considers India.

I'm playing as Semien and I'm steamrolling the Miaphysite Christian tribes around me. How do I convert the tribal counties into feudal ones?

Find title or region does it, just figured it out, but it appears I control all the provinces in India, so does that mean I have to control the holdings too?

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Anyway to check without checking every single province by clicking on them one by one?

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

CK2+CK2+=CK2:HF

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Crusader Kings II: Fancy Crowns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

ninjahedgehog posted:

Hahahahha holy poo poo you guys. (32:13 if the time doesn't work)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrDKlHBBSFg&t=1933s

ANIMAL. loving. KINGDOMS.

One of the dog nations is called Goodboyen.

• Locked thread