Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird

by zen death robot
people only think elephants never forget because elephants are so naturally at peace with the world and then people wax nostalgic to them and they look at that totally unresponsive elephant and think ya, they really get this, that was such a peaceful time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird

by zen death robot
me: so you're saying mass and energy are equivalent ?
einstein: huh ?
me: mass and energy, they're like, the same ?
einstein: oh right, haha, yeah i totally remember now....yeah
me: wow that's cool......you're so smart

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Al Borland

by XyloJW
Elephant earwax is good for your memory I hear.

----------------

weird

by zen death robot
to pass the turing test you only need an ai sophisticated enough to answer yeah, mhm, etc to any input, sometimes it won't line up like if you ask it a non yes or no question, but no one notices that's how mom talked anyway

----------------

cuntman.net

if everything is remembered then nothing is remembered as well

cuntman.net

memories are a drug. if you dont have any memories you can just read the same book over and over and not get bored. otherwise you have to read more and more and have to keep buying books until your living in an alleyway next to a bookstore and your willing to do anything just for another page

ron color
In roald dahls classic tell-all book the BFG a forty foot giant dude steals nightmares out of children's heads using a mysterious bag of powder and a crumhorn. Those children have severe anterograde amnesia now

saboten

Yonkers posted:

to pass the turing test you only need an ai sophisticated enough to answer yeah, mhm, etc to any input, sometimes it won't line up like if you ask it a non yes or no question, but no one notices that's how mom talked anyway

hahaha

thank u bacalou

GEExCEE

Yonkers posted:

i am he

Yonkers posted:

weird

by zen death robot

TWIST FIST posted:

memories are a drug. if you dont have any memories you can just read the same book over and over and not get bored. otherwise you have to read more and more and have to keep buying books until your living in an alleyway next to a bookstore and your willing to do anything just for another page

lol

----------------

bog pixie

Yonkers posted:

alnilam

Yonkers posted:

ty manifisto

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
every memory you acquire adds a new wrinkle to your brain. if you apply anti-aging cream to the memory, it acts as an amnestic

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
some prestigious colleges add Remembering the Future to their Statistics curriculum

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
those who don't remember the past are doomed to repeat it. I've voted for VJ Kennedy for the past three elections

----------------

alnilam

Qwerinty posted:

some prestigious colleges add Remembering the Future to their Statistics curriculum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1i24LNre4U :rock:

ty manifisto

dogcrash truther

Yonkers posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

people think i have a really good memory, but really whenever they bring anything up i just say "ohh man haha don't even get me started about that"

• Locked thread