Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

did she smile? that means she likes you

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
they have to deliberately give you their number or something. it's all an act, man. it's how they get the xtra $$ bucks $$

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
you gotta feel it out - order the sausages and mention that they could easily fit inside of your condoms and see if she reacts positively

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
if she puts a :) on the receipt

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
put ur number on the receipt with a call me and i want to bring you out to some amazing expensive sushi place, but don't tell her she's still covering half the bill

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
you are a wonderful person and no one can help but like you when you smile at them

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
op take pics and post them

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
i asked her if she likes you and she said yes and she gave me a note to give to you and the note says

do you like me yes no

and you're supposed to circle yes or no and then give it back to her

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

A mail waitress is called a waiter

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Valeyard posted:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

thanks radium

gnrk
Apr 1, 2008
you leave your number on that line right above "total"

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
leave a $69 tip and give her a wink

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
its the sex number, you see, and we wish to sex her

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
op, remember when you get your second refill on your coke to say, "the menu said the coke is bottomless, but i see you still have your skirt on."

works every tiem

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

i smiled at her but then she went back

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
give her a good tip (the same size tip you would give to a guy). she will appreciate you for treating her like a person

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

she gave me the check. I think I'm going to have sex with her

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

op, remember when you get your second refill on your coke to say, "the menu said the coke is bottomless, but i see you still have your skirt on."

works every tiem

i don't get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

i don't get it

he's insinuating that the waitress should amputate her butt. if she had done that the skirt would have slipped right off.

• Locked thread