Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005
Has OP murdered his wife and in-laws yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005

r00tn00b posted:

I would never stay together for the kids. She would have to want to be with me and have therapy. Hell I need therapy. Is not going to be all happy fun time right away. Reconciliation might chine a year from now it might chine 10 years from now

It's chime. Is English your first language? Not being rude, but I think it would explain a little bit of the communication disconnect you seem to have with the thread.

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005

MassaShowtime posted:

Hes just dumb as a chine

:boom:

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005

a creepy colon posted:

Update please OP?

She realized the error of her ways and came crawling back. They are super happy now. Duh!

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005

r00tn00b posted:

Yes just two kids, and yeah around 1000 a month.

Yeah I think her plan is to go for the kids, I really can't go into because of legal reasons (lawyer advice to not put it in a public place) but I have a pretty solid argument for child custody if she doesn't want to be civil about it. She knows what she did and if she is delusional enough to try and fight me I will take my kids from her. even as a stay at home mother I paid for child care because she didn't want to take care of them full time. And even for doctors appointments I would have to call off work to take the kids to the doctor. if they got sick it was my fault so I had to call off work to take care of them. I am the primary care giver for my children. full time job or not.

I have them today and my youngest son has a diaper rash that makes me cringe and he is uses the potty at my house not a diaper, and my older son is covered head to toe in bug bites, 10-20 of them it looks like he sleeps in spiders. which is just odd because these people live in a really nice house in a rich part of town. Pictures taken, things documented. They do a lot of sit down and watch TV parenting over there from what my son says and she spends a lot of time on her computer.

I know typing that out makes me wanting to work things out seem less and less like something I should even want to do, I can read what I say. You don't have to point it out.

I feel so sorry for these kids. It sounds like an awful household for them to have grown up in and a terrible situation for them now. You should give them up for foster care. The way you have came across makes you seem like such a loser. Way to "document" your children's neglect instead of manning up and doing something about it immediately. You are a horrible example of a parent and I hope the court takes both of your custody rights away.

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005

Murphy Brownback posted:

What exactly do you expect him to do about it "immediately"? You can't just kick down the door and take them to safety...unless your goal is to go to prison for kidnapping. Documenting and reporting is really the only thing he can be doing without breaking the law.

The guy is a bit of a mess but he seems to be following the advice of his lawyer for the most part, which is pretty much the only advice he should even be listening to right now.

I don't care what he does "immediately". I am referring to the situation as a whole. It appears that this entire marriage and relationship has been awful and the kids have not been brought up in a positive nurturing environment, based on his previous posts. This guy is a complete doormat and never seemed to raise his children in an environment where both parents were totally involved and acting as partners. Hence, why I think they would be best served being raised by others. This guy is a loser.

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005

Murphy Brownback posted:

You said "Way to "document" your children's neglect instead of manning up and doing something about it immediately".

Do you really think they'd fare better in the foster care system? Should all children of divorce be shipped off to foster care because the parents "weren't totally involved and acting as partners"?

I was looking at it from a higher level. Not the documenting of this one issue, more so of the other issues he mentioned of her behavior in the past and his lazily accepting those issues with the kids. I misspoke. He should have done something "immediately" in the past when he knew this was going on. For him to bring this up now instead of them shows how weak willed he is. Most of the time en posts do not really affect me one way or another, but I really do feel for this guys kids. Yes the mother sounds like a nightmare, but he also sounds like a pretty bad parental role model.

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005

r00tn00b posted:

I am always there for my kids. They are the reason a get up in the morning. They are why I go on. My kids know love from me more than you could know. I keep them out of arguments. I keep them from her crazy as best as I can. I know you only know of me from this thread but for you to make that judgement is way out of line.

I apologize. It was not my place to comment on your parenting style. I should have had more empathy. I really am sorry and hope this works out as best as possible for you.

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005

Thursday Next posted:

I feel bad for the poo poo post earlier. You're still an idiot who got married way too young, but good on you for fixing yourself and putting your kids first.

You'll do just fine.

I do too for my earlier assessment. You really seem to want to look out for the best for your kids. That's all we really can do. I've really been thinking about you and hoping everything is going well for you. I'm sorry that you are going through this.

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005
I am really happy that this seems to be working out for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005
What is her visitation schedule like? Is it supervised?

• Locked thread