Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MorphineMike
Nov 4, 2010
Playing as Austria, I made 100% sure everything in the Kingdom of Itatly and Northern Italy regions was in the HRE, and then I still got the event where they all left anyway. I'm really glad that there are so few gamebreaking bugs in this patch, but there are still so many small frustrating ones :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorphineMike
Nov 4, 2010
Is the only way to revoke electors now post league?

MorphineMike
Nov 4, 2010
I really wish the subjects stayed organised the same way between the subejcts tab and the subjects interaction tab. I just placated the wrong rulers.

Twice :negative:

MorphineMike
Nov 4, 2010

:smithicide:

MorphineMike
Nov 4, 2010

Star posted:

I think my game got bugged. I am playing as Hungary, did the own the Hapsburg lands achievement and then I kicked the Ottomans out of the Balkans for fun. Got elected emperor by pure chance since the electors liked me and thought that I might as well kick off the league wars since it looked like the catholic league would win quite easily. So I declared league war against Bohemia and well...

This is how the HRE looks

I don't get why no one joined in. This game is pretty much hosed, thank god I finished the achievement in time.

Did you make sure to select the League War CB? iirc, any war you declare against the enemy leader calls in their league, but only the League War CB calls in yours.

MorphineMike
Nov 4, 2010
Just had a second save file randomly de-ironman over a hundred years in. Does anyone know why this happens, so I can try to avoid it?

MorphineMike
Nov 4, 2010
Nope, I always exit from the menu.

MorphineMike
Nov 4, 2010

Tsyni posted:

Are you using local or cloud saves? I've only ever had that happen using cloud saves. No issue with local so far.

Cloud...that might be it. Thanks.

MorphineMike
Nov 4, 2010

Dibujante posted:

huh, apparently I've been blessed with a new avatar, too. I remember you, BonziBuddy! That's because I'm old as poo poo.

:ssh: it's the new stupid newbie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorphineMike
Nov 4, 2010
Norsak-Fonseca

• Locked thread