Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
You linked the wrong link in the previous thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Looked up the new fort system, now I see why rebels managed to swallow up all these provinces.

Also gave me some bugs with an old save, my vassals became indpendeent no government and a bunch of european provinces has become terra incognita, some of which border my territory.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I have Conquest of Paradise, Wealth of Nations, Res Publica and I want to get Art of War. Any other worthwhile dlcs?

El Dorado looks a bit steep in spite of the sale.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Hey, how's Victoria 2? It's on sale on steam.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Cynic Jester posted:

Once you get to grips with it, it can be very fun, if a bit byzantine at best. it's also an older title, so presentation very much suffers in comparison to newer titles.

Are there plans for a new game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

DeeEmTee posted:

Agitate for Liberty is the single most annoying thing they've ever put into this game. For 200 years a completely unknown country has been making my colonies and France revolt every 20 loving years and there's literally nothing I can do about it. I've wasted over 3000 dip trying to integrate France only for their liberty desire to go to 50 for the briefest moment when I'm almost done and then BAM they ally all my colonial nations and declare independence.

:france:

• Locked thread