Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Node posted:

Mandate of Heaven is loving stupid and broken and I don't know why Paradox is releasing more garbage until they make Asia playable again.

Why fix the stuff you've already put out when you can just release some more probably broken poo poo and charge people for it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

PittTheElder posted:

Yeah, isn't the whole game like $200+ now if you wanted to buy the complete bundle from scratch?

I think it's actually like $300+ now lmfao

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Funky Valentine posted:

The greatest joy in EU4 is ensuring your borders are pretty enough and your name on the map is perfectly aligned.

I would do horrible, disgusting things for a DLC allowing you to tweak your map name. Bonus points for also letting you tweak and maybe rename exclave names.

I'm surprised Paradox has never done that, it would sell like hotcakes.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Pellisworth posted:

octopi

octopus is Greek so it's technically octopodes but actual ocean scientists just say octopus/octopuses

octopussy

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Crazy Joe Wilson posted:

Ally with England; England declares war on France, France+Aragon+Papal States all invade and try to take all my provinces while England does poo poo.

Never Ally Perfidious Albion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
They should just make it so tributaries don't get to auto call Ming into war. The fact that the tributary doesn't have to worry about the biggest power in the world coming to mess their poo poo up is already a pretty nice deal.

• Locked thread