Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fungah! posted:

i've never killed the ghouls and i never want to. i hope they do well up in space

They come back and protect Nipton from the legion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

They come back and protect Nipton from the legion.

badass.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

wait i thought that said novac. don't troll >B^(

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I meant to say Novac.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

badass.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fungah! posted:

are there any radio mods that aren't aids as hell

CONELRAD is good.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm going to do a complete playthrough and all of the companion quests. Raul is my favourite.

i never really used raul so i went for him this time

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Larry Parrish posted:

CONELRAD is good.

yeah i used this before, it even hhas a halfway decent dj

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Are there any good armor/clothing packs for this game that aren't skintight anime suits from Ghost in the Shell or require the sexy naked bodies that look like store mannequins.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
what's wrong with the sexy naked bodies, larry ? what is WRONG

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
The fallout 1 and 2 weapons mod is good for some old fallout feels.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

CONELRAD is good.

That has approval from the Yolomancer.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think the Yolomancer's mod load out should be added to the OP as a suggestion for new players.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I made my walter white guy and he looks fairly epic thus far. I'm thinking of joining the legion and then betraying them and following Yes Man...then again, I don't think I will because I think the LEgion outlaws drugs or something. Maybe I'll betray House.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I made my walter white guy and he looks fairly epic thus far. I'm thinking of joining the legion and then betraying them and following Yes Man...then again, I don't think I will because I think the LEgion outlaws drugs or something. Maybe I'll betray House.

ive been trying to betray mr house but its too hard especially since i wanted to upgrade the securotrons first forgettign about the bunker in the legion camp

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
does nexus have like a bookmark mod feature on site i dont use it very often

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Doesn't yes man tell you to go along with house for a while? You can do whatever you want but he tells you to upgrade the securitrons and save the president etc.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Doesn't yes man tell you to go along with house for a while? You can do whatever you want but he tells you to upgrade the securitrons and save the president etc.

he tells you to think about killing him pretty quick i think

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

SM64Guy posted:

he tells you to think about killing him pretty quick i think

Oh ok. I think I remember it like that because last time I played I was trying to string everyone along as long as possible.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i just remembered that yes man is dave folley

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

house is odo from deep space 9, that was cool

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
I didn't get my passport to the strip after completing the King's quest line.. I chose it and it never gave it to me :saddowns:

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
You have to go to Mick and ralph's and talk to Ralph to get it.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I beat Dead Money and Honest Hearts today. I played them in backwards order by accident but Honest Hearts has nothing to do with Dead Money really so whatever. I think I bugged the escape from the vault though because I just ended up teleporting to the Fountain. Is that supposed to happen.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Whats the best exterior lighting/weather mod.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Fellout and Nevada Skies I'd say

theres also a fairly cool mod that attaches the camera to your player model and you can see the rest of your body

its called enhanced camera i think

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/49882/ Cool and not that intrusive.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Well siding with the legion is boring because they've only got like 3 sidequests compared to the NCR's 30.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

what the

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

SunAndSpring posted:

Well siding with the legion is boring because they've only got like 3 sidequests compared to the NCR's 30.

You can take all the evil options and sabotage the NCR before you get too deep with the legion.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Greetings, and thank you.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You can take all the evil options and sabotage the NCR before you get too deep with the legion.

Yeah, but it would've been cool to see Legion-controlled towns. At least I get to blow up the monorail.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

MY walter white guy has 1 endurance and I'm having a lot of fun laying traps for enemies because they kill me in a couple of hits. The geckos that are prtecting a stash near good springs I alerted by taking potshots from a cliff and just rained dynamite down on them and when barton thorn showed up I just blew him the gently caress up. He's normally pretty hard because J Sawyer gives him a plasma pistol and energy weapons tag.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Can;t wait to replenish my stash with the powder gangers, who I am going to join.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

MY walter white guy has 1 endurance and I'm having a lot of fun laying traps for enemies because they kill me in a couple of hits. The geckos that are prtecting a stash near good springs I alerted by taking potshots from a cliff and just rained dynamite down on them and when barton thorn showed up I just blew him the gently caress up. He's normally pretty hard because J Sawyer gives him a plasma pistol and energy weapons tag.

I cant think of a character idea as badass as yours.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Mod in Blue Jet and sell it to everyone.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
having an insanely ugly and weak character who has perfect intelligence and luck is some win in NV

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

sector_corrector posted:

having an insanely ugly and weak character who has perfect intelligence and luck is some win in NV

That's literally Walter White. Running around in my nerdy fedora and pre war clothes throwing dynamite at everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

im going science and energy weapons with 10 int but i only have like 3 str so i can brely carry anything, i didnt really think this through

• Locked thread