Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.

Alder posted:

Monthly Update:

I found a temp job as a office clerk but they want a month long trial. I'm Ok but there was no discussion of wages during the intial meeting and I'm kinda confused. Mostly it costs of data-entry and misc tasks.

I wanted to mention it as I'm broke and could really use the money to pay off loans and fix my pc but thought it'd be awkward. Is this normal?

Yeah, that's weird that they didn't say anything about money. Was there nothing in the job description? It is not awkward at all to ask during the interview, so it's too bad you felt that way. You need to figure out how much they are paying you before you start, though. Who knows, maybe its a bs "unpaid internship" thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread