Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

Z3n posted:

"wait, maybe the problem is that I don't actually know what the gently caress I'm doing, and I should go buy a GS1200 for my LWR cosplay".
Bahahaha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Me too. Only to find out I no longer have time to ride the fuckin things.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
This is why you should always be riding a wheelie.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Dear god. Looks like a lot of fun when (lol) you catch traction.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
I see that tag on Facebook tempting me...

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Someone got new leathers :v:

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
AW. shiiiiit.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/2013-mv-agusta-f3-675-4500-northern-ca.334502/

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Insert a clip of Guy Martin saying 'loving Proper' here

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
I wouldn't run it after seeing the shitshow that was the inside of my 675 after it failed.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
I think you're missing part of the story :ssh:

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Good poo poo.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
I see the invite... this gives me 4 months to get both bikes sold off and to find a V4R or SDR for ~$8k :v:

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

Z3n posted:

Also, decided to keep the SuperDuke, and start modifying it. Building the 1290 SMR was p fun, but I think it's time for something a bit different. I have purchased a 690 Enduro gas tank/seat, and will be trying to make a legit "supermoto" out of the 1290. I still need to find some tail plastics, radiator shrouds, and might need to do some additional modding to get the seat and subframe to fit. Shooting for ~420 pounds, 170rwhp, 8 inches of suspension travel, and a seat height low enough that my wife can sitll ride the bike. I've taken a look and it is definitely possible to do it, so clearly it's time to make another bad idea a reality!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

Z3n posted:

Test rode this thing:

Is this for sale? Do I want to know how much the asking price is?

• Locked thread