Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Z3n posted:

New job, new commute, new bike.

Life is pretty good.

Saw one of those the other day by the hotel, wasn't sure wtf it was until I saw this post. You weren't in Emeryville last week were you?

Cool bike, looks like a nice combo and great for commuter duty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Z3n posted:

It could have been me, I'm not far from there. Was there a Givi top box on it with no side bags?

Are you out this way permanently or just in the area for work or something?

Yup top box and no side bags so it definitely could have been you. I was out for two weeks to babysit a couple systems, back in TN now. I may be headed back out later and will get in touch if I do. Great looking bike.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

BlackMK4 posted:

Dear god. Looks like a lot of fun when IF(lol) you catch traction.
I think this is more accurate. That does look amazingly fun and a great way to hurt yourself.

Z3n if I can track down a cheap spare RS125 frame/swingarm and CRF250/450 engine interested in doing a build?

• Locked thread