Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Z3n posted:

Well I'm borrowing a friend's 690 for the sheet iron 300 - definitely shouldn't be allowed to have one of those again!

Z3n, do you still have the stickers on the side of your SuperDuke? I might have seen you on 101 the other day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Z3n posted:

Which stickers? Probably not me though as my 1290 has been off the road for awhile.

Big orange ones on the side of the gas tank.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

What is your opinion on the great city of Philadelphia?

There's a Philadelphia besides the one in Pennsylvania?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Z3n posted:

Oh and I have a bunch of stuff I've been working on updates soon :)

Eagerly awaiting

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Z3n posted:

That unfortunately requires a bit more fab work than I'm willing to take on at the moment :(

Next build likely to be a 2016 R1 street fighter. :)

Step 1. Remove Fairings
Step 2. Crack a beer?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
If no one takes you up on it I'll start a gofundme just to see the project take shape. :allears: I wish I had that kind of cash lying around.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
God drat this is going to be fun to watch. I'm almost as excited to read about it as you must be to build it. :munch:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Just popping in to say the thread is still awesome and you aren't just screaming into the void.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

makka-setan posted:

This makes me want to buy an old dirty beater just to clean it, while gently rubbing my nipples.

For real.

• Locked thread