Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
monsterzero
May 12, 2002
-=TOPGUN=-
Boys who love airplanes :respek: Boys who love boys
Lipstick Apathy
Awesome stuff. Can't wait to see what the Brammo looks like with the 211 fairing and what you do with the CBX. :syoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monsterzero
May 12, 2002
-=TOPGUN=-
Lipstick Apathy
I totally get the outsourcing of the carb work. Knowing Honda there are probably three times as many linkages as there need to be, each with a handful of tiny washers and cotter pins (and JIS screws made out of butter.)
I'm slightly disappointed to hear you're going with a 6-to-1; I was hoping for 8ft tall Bosozoku-style pipes splayed out like wings.

monsterzero
May 12, 2002
-=TOPGUN=-
Lipstick Apathy

Ola posted:

I've been trying to figure this one out, I wonder if it is because mild steel is the closest to aluminium in the galvanic series:

http://www.preservationscience.com/materials/metals/PGC.html

Anyone know what "(active)" means?

I think it's revenge for Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Make a fastener that looks like a good old 'Merican Philips head, but just enough different, and just soft enough that it cams out when you look at it wrong.

• Locked thread