Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ola
Jul 19, 2004

monsterzero posted:

(and JIS screws made out of butter.)

I've been trying to figure this one out, I wonder if it is because mild steel is the closest to aluminium in the galvanic series:

http://www.preservationscience.com/materials/metals/PGC.html

Anyone know what "(active)" means?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

Very cool! Could the gearing experience also suggest that a simpler gearbox would do?

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

Have you considered vinyl wrap + stickers? The options you have these days and the quality of the result really makes it worth looking into. Plus of course it's undoable.

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

Rotate the driveshaft until the valve springs are uncompressed. Then have a wild, gesticulating argument with your girl, then your mother, then your mother has that argument with your girl, until grandmother's ragu intervenes and makes everyone happy again.

ITALY :arghfist::cool:

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

That was great!

Z3n posted:

riders who lovingly order stickers from around the world

Guilty as charged.

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

Sagebrush posted:

Well, on the plus side, it looks like you could smuggle a LOT of drugs in there.

Or decorate the interior and put it up on AirBnB.

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

Z3n posted:

Bought a Tractive shock for the BMW. Life goes on.

Those are the ones that are also sold under the Touratech brand right? Supposed to be fantastic shocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

Z3n posted:

rottweiler intake (if i need it)

I've heard of lots of high performance machines running on exotic fuels, but fuuuuuuuuuck.

• Locked thread