Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I think it's much more likely that Reggie convinced him to do some stupid poo poo because that's what dipshit friends do rather than him being some sort of mastermind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

He even said that Joe handles the money, the agent handles the contracts, and he handles everything in between in the episode prior, which was then referenced in this episode

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Intros are the 30-60 seconds a show gives you to go and grab a beer anyway, who cares if they do/don't suck.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Last Buffalo posted:

On the boat party, wasn't Vernon doing cocaine? Why, then, did they have like six scenes where the photos are showing him drinking and smoking weed and that's the scandal? Also, why was the whole "Reggie secretly caused the problem by trying to gently caress photo-girl" something that happened entirely off screen and only came up in the episode after the character appeared? There's half a dozen better ways to do the same lovely story.

I think they tried to pretty explicitly avoid showing Vernon doing anything harder than weed IIRC. That doesn't change the fact that the writing and pacing leave a lot to be desired at times, but they are kinda trying to portray Vern as pretty chill and Reggie as the crazy one.

• Locked thread