Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
I love this LP. :allears:

May I suggest ADOM as the next one if when Nethack breaks you. It's in the save vein but more sensible, has pretty tiles and a tutorial :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

RickVoid posted:

ADOM more sensible than Nethack.

:cawg:

To link the other thread:

RickVoid posted:

*post full of spoilers regarding sudden & terrible death in Nethack*

I rest my case :colbert:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

RickVoid posted:

I could do one for ADOM as well.

Hell, I may try to do a complete one for both. Could be fun.

Please do. Maybe it's because I've played ADOM a lot and Nethack very little and I don't notice the usual pitfalls anymore, but it does seem to me that ADOM has fewer fatal/game-ruining gotchas, at least in the early game when you're still supposed to be figuring out stuff.

But let's take it to the other thread.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
I vote for the fat staircase, the symbol looks different so it's probably a special location that will gently caress you up in some entertaining way.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Dreggon posted:

i also vote for this, i think it's the staircase leading to i have no loving idea

You're right.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

unwantedplatypus posted:

Watch him effortlessly beat the game on this run.

Another Haifisch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

CISscum posted:

Additional tip: your dog behaves better if he's alive.

Time to tame another pet, say a cockatrice or a death ooze or a sentient black hole, I mean what could go wrong right? :getin:

• Locked thread