Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
y
y
y
y
View Results

• Locked thread
mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
:siren: ULTIMATE FARM - 2 - TABLE SIM SPOTTED :siren:

If your farming simulation experience just isn't real enough, then peripheral maker Saitek has some good news for you lol!!! A DEDICATED FARMINGS SIMULATOR HARDWARE! Designed exclusively for use with LAST YEARS (BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY~!!!!) Farming Simulator 15 and announced last December, the upcoming accessory includes a steering wheel (with turn knob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), dedicated foot pedals {WOW}!, and in a move born of true dedication to the farming simulator experience, a vehicle side panel with a loader stick and more than 20,000 programmable buttons.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/6/11/8767297/saitek-makes-farming-simulator-the-next-steel-battalion-with-299

lol all in all id say thats' making for some MLG "'GOOD EATS"' - thanks im ready 2 ply

~mindphlux peace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

voted 5

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I think you might have posted this in the wrong forums, Imp Zone is thattaway buddy!

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
What is with all these trolls spamming new threads in Goons With Spitoons? I can barely keep up with page 1 as it is!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

i think farming simulator allows us to better understand where our food comes from thanks op

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I don't believe that's actually a picture of you at the bottom of your post OP

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich

fyodor posted:

i think farming simulator allows us to better understand where our food comes from thanks op

you are welcome I have felt this way for a long time

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

boy, gws has really taken a turn

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Nooner posted:

I think you might have posted this in the wrong forums, Imp Zone is thattaway buddy!

uh look at all that digital corn

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

I like to hold my steering wheels from the bottom in order to avoid arm sweat from having to rest the forearm on the knob at the 12 o'clock position when I'm using my big ol' tractor. Are you able to relocate it?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Mr. Wookums posted:

I like to hold my steering wheels from the bottom in order to avoid arm sweat from having to rest the forearm on the knob at the 12 o'clock position when I'm using my big ol' tractor. Are you able to relocate it?
THe spin knob is fully adjustable, I prefer a 7 o clock position so I rest my left on the arm rest (that's why they are there!) while my right arm is free for the console controls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Send invite pls i gift daily

• Locked thread