Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I haven't seen a little amiibo character get a super mushroom yet. I wonder if you can do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Ometeotl posted:

:siren: IMPORTANT :siren:

Oh, gently caress. YES.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

UZR IS BULLSHIT posted:

Yeah that was pretty far over the line and I feel dumb for having posted it. Apologies for making GBS threads up the thread.

As long as you feel dumb my work here is done. *waggles raccoon tail and flies away*

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Game preloaded, took the 11th of September off, gonna get that fuckin' Amiibo in the morning, I am prepared for Mario. :mario: :yoshi:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Just ordered my book for my digital preorder. They asked if I wanted the .pdf :jerkbag: They couldn't tell me if the book would ship a few days before release of the day of but I am still pumped for this dumb little book. Gonna look at those graph paper sketches super hard.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Little Mac posted:

And it seems like America isn't getting that for whatever reason.

Because they are just getting a bunch of the amiibos that come out on the same day anyway.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

There are enough tools to create very cool levels and that is what important.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

In some corner of your mind, with some memory you can attach to the joy Mario has given you, there's a level that nobody else in the world can think of, there's something that you and this level editor can make that is unique to you and only you. It won't come out immediately, but if you mess around and think of who you are and what Mario means to you i'm sure you'll put out at least one level that'll be amazing for its own individual reasons. :)

Thank you.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

lol if you haven't preloaded your digital copy and ordered your free companion booklet yet

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

PirateDentist posted:

I must have messed something up since I preordered a week ago and never got anything about ordering it :\.

Call the number on your digital receipt and they will ask for your Nintendo Network ID and then you will give them an address and you will get your book! I think it's the same number so here's the one I have: 1 (855) 236-4298

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Junpei Hyde posted:

What do the 8 bit Mario amiibos do?

They let you play as "Giant Small Mario".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

So when it came time to decide what exactly the amiibo did they just shrugged and decided it did five ridiculous and useless things at once.

Good.

• Locked thread