Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PUGGERNAUT

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bwee
nope

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i love to read a ton

bog pixie

i love it

verily carefree

bwee says no, it must be good

Afro Doug

i have the books

Scaly Haylie

it is funny and it is over

Bwee

tada posted:

bwee says no, it must be good

Owned

joke_explainer

onstad lives near me and is weird

Scaly Haylie

joke_explainer posted:

onstad lives near me and is weird

are his craft sodas any good?

PUGGERNAUT

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD

a cloth map

No thanks. I'm a Government man.
The best.

joke_explainer

I don't know because the only lace with them I've been to is Ned ludd and everything on the menu is like

warm marinated left coast olives 5

Spring crudités, smoked butter, sea salt

spiced flatbread, good olive oil, sea salt 6

chilled potato & leek soup, toasted caraway yoghurt 6

Briar Rose "goat's feta", strawberries, mustards, toast 10

focaccia, pecorino fresco, black pepper, marinated vegetables 12

and I'm of course going to order a cocktail if anything and they don't say Portland soda works on anything. I haven't had just straight soda in over a decade, it's often too sugary but I bet Onstadt's is good. He has excellent taste in food and I enjoyed his reviews in the Mercury.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
i like it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hello Meow
achewood is literally the best comic

Hello Meow
if you try to tell me there is a comic that is better than achewood i will say "no" and then i will also fight you

bacalou

for years this comic was hanging in my living room but then i moved and it stayed on the east coast

bacalou

i hope you all ready my posts in the same cadence and meter that you would afford roast beef

Hello Meow
that particular strip is actually really good for explaining deep depression to people who do not have sadbrains

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lizard Wizard posted:

it is funny and it is over

all good things are

----------------

Hello Meow
also there's an 8-page achewood comic not on the main site that a lot of people haven't seen
http://onedollargenius.tumblr.com/
i just found out about it like, last month, so i figure it's the closest thing to new strips some of you might get if you haven't seen it yet.

PUGGERNAUT

bacalou posted:

i hope you all ready my posts in the same cadence and meter that you would afford roast beef

roast beef is byob and Todd the squirrel is fyad

joke_explainer

Hello Meow posted:

also there's an 8-page achewood comic not on the main site that a lot of people haven't seen
http://onedollargenius.tumblr.com/
i just found out about it like, last month, so i figure it's the closest thing to new strips some of you might get if you haven't seen it yet.

i hadn't seen this it was pretty good

bacalou

PUGGERNAUT posted:

roast beef is byob and Todd the squirrel is fyad

no byob is an amalgam of ray, roast beef, and pat

ron color
i dont know but 'so hell of wispy a spider covets' is good

bacalou

Flynn Taggart

I like whomp comic

verily carefree

Flynn Taggart posted:

I like whomp comic

Flynn Taggart

i am he

it was only a matter of time before a completely unironic webcomics thread sprouted in byob organically.

Ace of Baes

i am he posted:

it was only a matter of time before a completely unironic webcomics thread sprouted in byob organically.

its time to delete byob

----------------

Hello Meow
quick, everyone post your CAD edits before it's too late

bog pixie

i am he posted:

i like webcomics...

Pedantra

by Lowtax

bacalou posted:

this changes my impression of them, but pleases me to know

----------------

ron color
i like batman

bacalou

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PUGGERNAUT

the light is actually burned out in my bathroom rn :(

• Locked thread