Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

A Tomato, you should skip Final Fantasy 8 and play Final Fantasy 9 instead, and also you should reconsider your opinion of Wolf Parade's "Apologies To The Queen Mary," which I think you're underrating because of how it differs from the sound on their EPs, but if you take it on its own it's really quite good and is full of excellent new material even if it doesn't live up to the EP versions of Grounds For Divorce or Sons And Daughters of Hungry Ghosts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

rediscover posted:

final fantasy 9 is the best one.
Yeah.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Trying to rank the Final Fantasies is a very Games thing to do. Just play them, and enjoy some, and not others, and it's okay.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Nice to see you have a grasp on what's "Games" and what isn't
I am a journalist, it's my job to understand things even if I don't like them.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

starbarry clock posted:

youre both really freaking stupid ! ! !
Yeah but so what, this is the video game forum, not the reading books and going to class forum!

• Locked thread