Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
what was the mans name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
hi guys. tomato here. been lurking this forum and it seems pretty good besides one guy who says the n-word too much. anyways i didn't know who else to turn to. do you think it's worth paying six dollars to buy the eighth final fantasy game?

i played the sixth final fantasy a friend of the family! LMFAO!!!! NIGGGGGGGER!!!!!!!!! hahahaha nd the tenth final fantasy in like eighth grade and i thought they were very good, and, tbh, moving. i also played the seventh one and thought it was pretty good, but probably not as good as the other two? just one goons opinion. those are all of the final fantasies that I played.

anyway I remember that back in the day opinions were very divided about final fantasy eight. some people thought that it was really good, but some people thought it was really bad. maybe you guys can share your opinions and help influence my purchasing decision? thanks and sorry for the long op

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Ignore all the boring poo poo posts in this thread OP. Oh hai, it r babby's first troll time nao :iamafag: . No, just...No. Final Fantasy 8 is actually quite deece - it expands on the quality of the CGI cutscenes from FF7 and has a unique aesthetic. However, and this is just my personal opinion, the leveling system is inherently broken and not at all fun, and the script feels like it was written by 12 different people. Triple Triad is fun (probably the best FF mini game, and it's persistent across continents which is awesomesauce) and there's some A+ girls in the game. I would personally say it's a Soft 7, and a Pass from this gamer. friend of the family.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
6, 8,9,7,12,4,1,3,13,2

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
5 goes after 1

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

starbarry clock posted:

hmm nice but i could do you one better
9>5>6>7>10>4>2>1>Chocobo Racing>8
any after 10 not worth playing although i havent played 3 which ive heard is good

The wrongest list

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Trying to rank the Final Fantasies is a very Games thing to do. Just play them, and enjoy some, and not others, and it's okay.

Nice to see you have a grasp on what's "Games" and what isn't

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
College maked me smart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

Heheh.. wonder if he's crying right now.

i hope he kills himself haha! I'm a twisted badgame poster!

• Locked thread