Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

JoelJoel posted:

I'm down with bashing America as much as the next non-yank, but most americans I've met are p cool.

Plus, they get the confederate flag products right once in a while:

The toilet paper stuff is hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Dr. Killjoy posted:

What would you know, when the KKK reached some of its heights of popularity Northern chapters would have no positive associations with the flag at all!

What on Earth are you talking about? Northern racists have no positive associations with the U.S. flag?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Stereotype posted:

Bernie Sanders packed the house in Madison Wisconsin

Bernie has this locked down. Hillary is too old, and too dirty.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Mr Hootington posted:

I recently went to the Family Leadership Summit in Ames, IA. It is a huge gathering for Christian conservations to come and talk hate, fear, and how best to oppress people.

Well, when you have groups like EGALE (Equality for Gays and Lesbians Everywhere) and prominent gay leaders like Peter Tatchell campaigning to lower age of consent laws because currently underage sex “is mostly consenting, safe and fun” (their words) you will get people who push back against them.

I just think it's too bad that any opposition to any "gay issue" is immediately labeled as hate and dismissed.

Here's that outspoken gay rights leader and spokesman:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

McDowell posted:

Multiple things in that picture don't look real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSBFTKI-zIM

I don't even know if it's real. But if you read up on Peter Tatchell he has some pretty hideous views on age of consent so I wouldn't say it's completely out of the realm of possibility.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Thanks Democrats. :suicide:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

MizPiz posted:

Of all the "we're oppressed the victims :freep:" poo poo to come from the tea party, this somehow makes me the maddest.

Because they're rich white people who don't know the first thing about being oppressed?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

800peepee51doodoo posted:

Went to the anti-shell protest/action in Portland today:

Truly they have made a difference. (for a day or two)

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

lol, yeah.

Or have the shell ceo's have to go down there and remove them.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Mandy Thompson posted:

These people are just the worst, I will never judge anyone for being on public assistance and I will never criticize anything they buy with it.

That's generally the issue with government money. Once you accept it, the government starts telling you what to do to keep getting it. Horrible, I know.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Sabaka posted:

"Andreas M. (57), from Freital, Germany, raises his arm to a nazi salute in provocation toward a group of demonstrators for human and refugees rights, who were marching nearby. He gets then calmly approached from behind by a police officer, who gently lower his arms and informs him that he's under arrest for "use of gestures attributable to unconstitutional organizations". If charged, he faces 3 years in jail."

Ha ha, the germans will throw someone in jail for 3 years for a hand gesture just to make people think they aren't nazis anymore.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Scratch Monkey posted:

COME ON YOU GUYS START THE DARN MILITARY TAKEOVER ALREADY

I'll be honest, I've thought about it a time or two. You civilians are the dumbest people on Earth.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Family Values Activist Josh Duggar Had a Paid Ashley Madison Account

Ha ha. Although it's pretty easy to make a fake account there on anyone as a joke.

Where is this list available to be searched? Checking for a friend.

NVM, found it: http://www.trustify.info/check

spacetoaster fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Aug 20, 2015

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

The Puppet Master posted:

I guess being racist on tender is kind of less public than twitter or facebook?

You trying to guilt white girls into sleeping with you? lol

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

ryonguy posted:

hurrf durk urgle burgle

This is what we see whenever you post. Stop posting.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Rand alPaul posted:

we also had multiple people come talk to us about the direct links between marijuana and cancer.

Ha ha that's stupid. Everyone knows that sucking burning smoke into your lungs is bad for you UNLESS it's marijuana smoke. That stuff cures cancer, man.

http://www.lung.org/stop-smoking/about-smoking/health-effects/marijuana-lung-health.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

ryonguy posted:

..unless you ingest it in literally any other way, but lololololol hippies and pot amirite? Man, reactionary dipshits are so loving predictable.

Prediction: you will post a stupid loving link containing tenuous evidence that any form of marijuana use causes cancer at which point everyone will refer you to literally every other study that did the same thing for everything from sugar substitutes to cell phones.

fake edit: you're boring, stop posting.

Sooo you agree that smoking marijuana is bad? That was pretty easy, hippie.

Here, enjoy this political think piece from your side on the inherent evil of our consumerist society.

I thought I was the one who was supposed to get worked up and start trying to prove things? lololololol hippies and pot, amirite?

spacetoaster fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Aug 22, 2015

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

ryonguy posted:

Whoa which foxnews.com comment section did you pull that ice burn from broseph?
Colorado has taken in so much weed dolla$ it may have to literally give some back to the citizens.

You feel burnt? You shouldn't. I agree that pot IN ANY OTHER FORM is probably fine. You seemed to agree that smoking just about anything probably isn't good for your lungs.

Do you automatically feel attacked by everything? I'm betting you spend a lot of time on fox news comments, grandpa.

ryonguy posted:

Colorado has taken in so much weed dolla$ it may have to literally give some back to the citizens.

Money or pot? link?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Crowsbeak posted:

is it serious?

Yes, if you think some European countries and white people are the only cultures that produce anything of value.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Farking Bastage posted:

HOW IN THE gently caress WAS HE ALLOWED TO BUY A HANDGUN??!!

How would he not be allowed to buy one? This is something we go around and around again every time someone "crazy" goes off and shoots someone.

I would like to be able to just point to people and have their right to have a gun, vote, speak about politics, etc revoked.

A clinical diagnosis by a psychologist will prevent you from being able to buy a gun. A co-worker saying you have "anger issues" or are "crazy" won't cut it, nor should it.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Wheeee posted:

Also due to import restrictions Americans can't buy Norinco, but up here you can get reliable forged-steel Browning Hi-Powers, 1911s, and other rifles/pistols for like $300 via the magical power of a foreign company that gives no fucks about IP law. :smugdog:

Yeah, but you have to live in canada.

MizPiz posted:

All they do is bitch about building a wall and securing the boarder, and when it's finally done they bitch about a wall being built and the boarders being secure. The most ungrateful motherfuckers.

Agreed. Civil rights are so outdated.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

MizPiz posted:

How can you be that dumb?

I supported Obama?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

MizPiz posted:

So than you do realize that neither what I said and what the picture was showing didn't actually happened. So could I have possibly made a joke about the picture that makes fun of the people that would believe what the it represents?

That makes no sense.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Bird in a Blender posted:

He could probably get sued at least. Much like OJ.

Yeah, probably. One thing I never understood from day one is: Why are you even staying in the U.S.A.? The cops let him off with the whole self defense thing in the beginning. After every racist black power group put hits out on him and it was getting where everyone was wanting to hunt him down, why not leave?

The dude was Peruvian or something. Surely he has some old aunt back in the home country who could put him up for a while.

Nah, imma hang out in this country.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Stultus Maximus posted:

Well he does have his own posse to protect him.

Who? Nobody from that old photo would.

*edit

NVM. He can take care of himself.

spacetoaster fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Aug 29, 2015

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Neopagans, the most benign, harmless group of old hippies left in America are a terrorist threat.

Neopaganism is associated with a lot of violent white supremacist groups.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Animal rights / environmental radicals - 0 deaths in 25 years

Anti - abortion radicals - multiple murders, terrorist bombings and mass shootings as recently as 2012

Better watch out for those animal rights wackos!

Whatever. A 5 second google search:

an animal rights zealot. He is under federal indictment for allegedly igniting explosive devices outside two Northern California firms – biotechnology giant Chiron and homecare-product manufacturer Shaklee — in 2003. The FBI says a potentially deadly second explosive at Shaklee, strapped with nails and likely targeted at first responders, was defused.

http://www.psmag.com/politics-and-law/when-extreme-animal-rights-activists-attack-40430

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

So, that's still zero deaths then?

Why do you believe it's zero deaths? Where are you getting that information?

You know, I just figured animal rights nuts where just dumb hippies, but after actually reading an article or two...holy cow. These people are real pieces of poo poo.

http://www.nature.com/neuro/journal/v9/n10/full/nn1006-1195.html

attempting to firebomb the home of Lynn Fairbanks

Animal-rights websites post the names of scientists' spouses and children, along with their ages and schools.

Thanks for the heads up, peepeedoodoo (your name cracks me up)

spacetoaster fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Sep 1, 2015

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

the FBI and other law enforcement have environmental groups and activists under constant surveillance and harassment because environmentalists target corporations, institutions and businesses for property destruction but they don't give a poo poo about the terrorist organizations that target women and the doctors that provide them with necessary services for actual murder.

I have to work with a number of Federal alphabet groups (FBI too) and when domestic terrorism is discussed Abortion bombings are always brought up. Also the militia groups are a hot topic as well. Environmental terrorism not so much.

In addition to knowing that it is on their radar I went to the FBI website and did a search for "abortion". There's a lot of stuff on it so I'm not sure why you believe they "don't give a poo poo".

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

JoelJoel posted:

Still not seeing the tragic human cost that can be attributed to environmental activism.

Why do I have to provide the proof? He said there are 0 human deaths attributed to environmental terrorism in the last 25 years. I don't see any reason to believe that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Animal rights / environmental radicals - 0 deaths in 25 years

Gee, let me google a sec: :downs:

Ted Kaczynski murdered Gilbert Murray (with a bomb!) who worked for some Timber company in April 1995.

• Locked thread